Freedom Fighters Recruiting

Yes, we are back...

We are currently the second biggest Guild on sunset (look out Von, were coming!!! :))

Want to have lots of fun, be part of a team that helps everyone out?

The FF is for you...

Check out our forums... Http://www.enbdatabase.com/forum/

See you in space

Slayerman

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sign me up! I am pretty loaded up with work, but I play when I have time...just signed up tonight for ST4, I will be playing on Ruen, a terran scout...I will send someone a message when I am in game...I will most likely be playing evenings!

• 2 weeks later...

Evilelmo if you haven't received an invite yet try to get one of our officers / recruiters in game as it can be difficult to catch just 1 person online for those of us who might be watching this thread.

The following people can send you an invite:

Officers:

Azasha

Latora

Mortiaca

Caine

Cane

Diamondgal

Easyone

Easytodie

Easytokill

Easytoride

Easytwo

Junglesoldier

Polytrader

Satis

Satists

Traxpp

Traxte

Traxts

Recruiters:

Brick

Cobraking

Levitron

Rossdie

Nikki

Rumrunnerpp

Sherlock

Spike

Takasis

Trapper

Vortexpp

Or just catch any one of our members in space. All of our members will be more than happy to get someone who can invite you to the guild.

Evilelmo if you haven't received an invite yet try to get one of our officers / recruiters in game as it can be difficult to catch just 1 person online for those of us who might be watching this thread.

The following people can send you an invite:

Officers:

Azasha

Latora

Mortiaca

Caine

Cane

Diamondgal

Easyone

Easytodie

Easytokill

Easytoride

Easytwo

Junglesoldier

Polytrader

Satis

Satists

Traxpp

Traxte

Traxts

Recruiters:

Brick

Cobraking

Levitron

Rossdie

Nikki

Rumrunnerpp

Sherlock

Spike

Takasis

Trapper

Vortexpp

Or just catch any one of our members in space. All of our members will be more than happy to get someone who can invite you to the guild.

Oh crap I can't even get away from being called a recruiter in the game or RL LOL.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yo yo yo!!!!

Guess who's back (with a new ign)?????

It's Calibra!!!!

My PW is up to L16 and I've no intention of going anywhere but to the top.

Add me, in game name Really

Good to be back: )

• 4 weeks later...

I am not too clear on what happened, but most of FF kind of seems to have fallen apart. I maybe see one person on a day...I have seen former members of FF in other guilds. Supposedly most of the leadership quit logging in and over the last few months people have been leaving guild or quit playing.

Kind of a ghost town these days.

Im still around, but spend most of my time doing work on the portal :)

I would hate to see my old guild fall apart ... some one please keep this guild going til i am in a position to play more :)

I'm torn....and not because of anything physical Slayer has done to me!...

When I first logged on to ST4, I was chatting to Gleek on teamspeak and he invited me in to The Chosen, and they have been fantastic to me. Credits, items, builds, advice etc etc.

I am FF through and through but these guys are active, friendly, helpful and quite funny too.

Perhaps, until such time as time as we have "Live" emu, I'll just stick with the Chosen. Once we have a live instance, I think FF should rise from the aches and rule the world :)

Really:Calibra

well, while it would really be nice to have someone to group with now and then, I am not going to make a move to the bigger guilds. the current problem is officers are rarely on so recruitment is at a stand still. With no new recruits to take the place of the people that went inactive or switched guilds, it has become a bit desolate.

I finally posted here to hopefully have some affirmation on what happened and why. Myself and my wife and daughter currently play, my daughter isn't in guild 'cause I haven't seen an officer online to recruit her lately.

I played in FF when game was live, and it was very busy and bustling...I would like to see it at least have a group or two worth of active players at some point. I will just quietly hang back and level up my characters in the hope the original group makes a comeback and a push to be a strong guild again :)

Edited by Reon

Totally understand Slayer... 5 years on, our real lives have almost certainly become more hectic filled with things which we now consider more important that EnB. (Even if 5 years ago NOTHING was more important!)

Let's just hope that when EnB Emu settle's in to a live release, FF can regain it's old status. :)

(I've still got another 70+ lvls before I can join Fishbowl and Controller groups so I'm just leveling up as fast as I can, then I'll be there! ;))

Cali/really

• 1 year later...
Still playing, had to take a several month break due to some motion sickness and seizure issues lol look me up I havent seen anyone on my friends list in a while..... all my characters are silverhawk+ the character initials aka silverhawkJD gimme a yell in game we will do something...

• 4 months later...