Mouse button haywiring.

Hi, I got a weird problem. When I play EnB and only then, I get this weird mouse button issue. The button is auto clicking like mad, its so bad that its costing me several items, as it is dragging random items out of cargo, and if Im not careful enough to avoid yes on the destroy prompt... I've tested several mice, of seperate brands to no avail. I've talked to others having that same problem. 

Is there a solution for this? Other than quit playing EnB that is :P

Thanks in advance.

Im running this game on Win 8.1. Got the game on a Acer Aspire V3-771G. i7-3610QM 2.3GHz, Nvidia Geforce GT 640M, 12GB DDR3 RAM, and running it on WIFI.

I have disconnected IPv6, and got all 4 boxes checked. Ive tried to play the game on full screen and windowed and with multibox, but get the malfunction anyway.

I would try going into the device manager and uninstalling the mouse hardware listing so that it can initialize with the generic driver and see if you still have the issue. As far as I know you are the first person to ever report such a behavior.

Or...if you are using a wireless kbd / mouse combo, go to the manufacturers site and download the latest drivers.  Most have updated drivers for both for Win. 8.1.  Windows in their infinite wisdom...replaced all my drivers with generic.  This was bad when they did it to my touch screen at the same time.  A trip to safe mode and updates solved my issues.

Just saying....

Dont have mouse port on my computer so that is not an option on my laptop, I can try using a different usb port tho. and Im not using wireless mouse nor keyboard. Im using the laptops own keyboard, and using a wired Razer mouse atm.

I had to buy a Microsoft mouse as the Logitech mouse I had would fail to register.

Wondering if the Razor mouse might have the same problem, try another mouse