PW agrippa stage I weapon problem

Hello all, started agrippa on my PW, did call to arms mission ( make 5 L5 rifles for telum), got fast and dangerous mission. Telem asks me to get a SOOA. Had 2 L2 calathius beams made and went to dismantle them to get SOOA. I don't have the clathius print, can't dissmantle. Went back to telum, she wanst SOOA. Still no calthous print. tried going through her talk tree, talked to all the other architecti, still no calathius print. Any suggestions?

105 OL PW 36/29/30  L5 build weapons, 11044 collegia faction

You are correct Daath, on my PW I did not do my lvl 75 HU till after I hit 104. the PP was even higher due to the amounts of builds you do. Shield/Comp/Weapons and reactors.

/agree all

If you cannot get the Beam mission, called  "Battlefield Preparations" from Telum, I *think* the only way you can go is to talk to Beneficum Suggero in Magister Bar in Mars.  The problem is that you got your hull upgrades before doing the Stage I missions, now you must pay the penalty in credits to get a gold token so you can go back and do the mission to get the beam print.

I have NOT had to do this and it is hearsay from what I have heard in chat, but is is the only path froward if you cannot get the mission from Telum.

I welcome a more official suggestion from others with more experience for you Meladius Zen ;)

Since when did any hull upgrades matter ? i was under the impression that you could do 50/75/100  BUT not do 135 . Meaning you could go get yourself to 150 before starting Agrippa , when did this change ?

Btw you do have the calthius in your cargo while you speak to Telum i hope ?  (you would be surprised how many players do not)

If you are stuck i suggest sending a ticket in to the GM's  , maybe they can point to whats wrong . 

The mission required from Architecti Telum is : 

Battlefield Preparations

- Any mission with "Bonus" in the title or "Stage II or Stage III" is independent of Hull Level

- Silver Tokens provide unlock at 75 - 100 hull

- Gold Tokens give a back way at 135 hull (but it costs a bit more)

The mission required from Architecti Telum is : 

Battlefield Preparations

- Any mission with "Bonus" in the title or "Stage II or Stage III" is independent of Hull Level

- Silver Tokens provide unlock at 75 - 100 hull

- Gold Tokens give a back way at 135 hull (but it costs a bit more)

Sooooo is the "Back Way" working? Or are we still waiting for content to be added?

• 1 month later...

A certain progen who may decide to go to a less known part of space :angry: has heard rumours of what she wants.  Of course, should weapon development increase or harder and more exotic PW gear become available, she may decide to invest in that instead!!  At the moment, her interest lies with certain rumours she has heard, if the sector is not currently available then sorry!  She is not interested in stuff for Terrans or Jenquai. 

** I forsee a sector crash in the rush that DT is opened! **

"Statistics   x number of players, 95% of progen in DT"