Static Christmas Party

Static Christmas Party

Static will be running mulitiple christmas gateraids and fishbowls on Saturday 21 December 2013 starting around 19:00 UTC/GMT 14:00 EST.

All weapons, shields, reactors and devices will be availabe for lotto. Dark cortexes are reserved so we can build more activation devices.

These raids are open to public and small guilds.

Lvl 8 Shields and Lvl 8 weapons are minimum requirements.

A maximum of three groups will take part to help keep lag to a minimum.

Seasons Greetings, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas :P

Static Press Office

I forgot to mention.

We are happy to rebuild looted Devastating gaze / Bile ML and PL's to 200% if needed after the raids have been completed......

Edited by StaticPress
  • Upvote 4

I have a few fishmasters and by today I will have three toons that can activate, if that will help with the "party" I'll setup to support this as best I can... I need a few carapaces and other items from the Fishbowl so I will try to be there.. :)

Just wanted to thank Static for allowing me and some under geared guildies who haven't played since live to join them. It was a lot of fun seeing how the raid is done now. Coming from a  small guild who won't ever do these raids in guild it's nice that stuff like this happens. I spent the majority of live fighting over spawns with Static members seemed like every time I was camping a spawn they had someone there about 95% of the time I never got the spawn kill but I never had the hate for Static that others did and the current Static guildies aren't the same people who might have rubbed some then wrong way that was 10 years ago a lot can happen in that amount of time. No reason to get mad over video pixels we all do this for fun right? 

• Upvote 1

Just wanted to thank Static for allowing me and some under geared guildies who haven't played since live to join them. It was a lot of fun seeing how the raid is done now. Coming from a  small guild who won't ever do these raids in guild it's nice that stuff like this happens. I spent the majority of live fighting over spawns with Static members seemed like every time I was camping a spawn they had someone there about 95% of the time I never got the spawn kill but I never had the hate for Static that others did and the current Static guildies aren't the same people who might have rubbed some then wrong way that was 10 years ago a lot can happen in that amount of time. No reason to get mad over video pixels we all do this for fun right? 

Static and the other large guilds are starting to do a lot of stuff like this... In a couple of weeks we'll be back in rotation for the big raids, RD Base, GoBB and 'Troller again... this is our off-week... So tell your guildies to prepare themselves from some raiding fun.. with luck you'll get some time on those too in the near future.

Big Thank You to Static for organising these raids.
That the larger guilds are willing to put themselves out so that non guildies and members of small guilds can raid can only be good for the game and I for one really appreciate it.
I only manage to get in on the last gate raid but really enjoyed it.
Thanks also to Daath for the advertising.

Bring on the next public rotation :-).

This is the down week for the Public rotation, so over the next week everyone should prepare for RD base, the major factor is Faction, you should get your RD faction to neutral at least...

Yes I am very glad static went through the trouble of organizing this, it was a LOT of fun.  It gave me a chance to get some much needed things for my Progens and really kept me busy all day Saturday... I would love to see these raiding days in the future... I still have some triggers left and I'd be more than willing to throw those in to facilitate this. 

Thank you Static and all of the pubbies that showed up.  We had some pretty good fun and that is all that matters.

havent seen vaden at all. ive been here since sept

thats too bad..anyway,.greetings,.i'm famine...been around since beta..was Vadens first officer and vault keeper until the top of 2011...had kids,.had to take a hiatus...will be returning the top of next week and would appreciate an invite if someone sees me please..thank you for your consideration