Guidelines for Public Raids.

The real challenge will be when the Non-Trade items go up for randoms next week.  There are many drops at the Controller that are non-trade and race specific.  We need to get those details hammered out soon.

On another note, I like how we did GOBB this week.  I organized the first one, Daath organized the 2nd one and Gizardpuke organized the third one.  It was not dominated by any one group.  I want to keep this up.  The best way to keep these public raids going strong is for many to both learn how to do them and organize them.  We will always have someone able to step up and take charge when ever the trigger is up.

Despite some of the challenges we had this week, I had a lot of fun.  Next week will be new to me.  I have not participated in a Controller raid for over a decade.  Any input from the other guilds would be nice.  I know plasma works but I also would like to know if explosive would be better because the Controller Raid is full of drones.  I am thinking that Jennies could bring energy, terrans could bring explosive and progen bring the impact.  If the progens grav link and the drones are debuffed for energy and explosive, they might go down quick.  Input/feedback from the "big three" would be appreciated.

• Upvote 1

is anyone able to list the drops from the controller raid please?

it'll give us an idea of what we're dealing with as a start.

and to answer GHB, i dont see it working any different. only problem with the non-trade is, your guy needs to be able to access RD space. otherwise i dont see it working any differently than it did today (though the usable restriction might have to be wavered).

there needs to be a change. im seeing new guilds pop with players ive never heard of before...with full racks of bile weapons.

if a trade able drop is given to a player they need to equip it and keep it that way. i can see people abusing this by trading that stuff to their mains in the big 3.

those found trading big weapons like the spitter should be punished some how...like being banned from the public raid

Edited by zohawn

there needs to be a change. im seeing new guilds pop with players ive never heard of before...with full racks of bile weapons.

if a trade able drop is given to a player they need to equip it and keep it that way. i can see people abusing this by trading that stuff to their mains in the big 3.

those found trading big weapons like the spitter should be punished some how...like being banned from the public raid

You can't be serious...

There may be a few people that may do such things but the people organizing these raids are not going to be able to know who such people are or what their intentions are.  Though we've already seen a little of this we've raised our concerns to the guild leaders involved and resolved the issue.  But to be honest there is very little we can do to control other players' actions.

But to ask that someone be punished as if it were a capital crime or something is ludicrous.

• 3 months later...

Seams like this has been given very deep thought, But to tell the truth when I got to the part that listed the "core classes in a raid" I got borred and stopped reading it. It gave me a feeling of, "ok then if your not on a specific list of "friends" your not supposed to be able to even be around when a raid is going on." Im fine with that, just dont expect me not so show up to watch from the sidelines.

Hay, this is a game, some people like using the underdog classes to play, so let them play. This is a game, if you want to roleplay thats all well and good. If not, thats just as good to me. Were all here to have a bit of fun, so let everyone have fun.

This is my personal opinion on it, so...if you don't like it.  Oh well.