unable to vote as have never posted is daft

im trying to vote on the advocate thing but cant as i have never posted before and need 5 approved posts before i can vote, i have never read the forums nor needed to post, but i do want to vote on this advocate for my guild friend :(

Bump, probably just broke one of the forum rules, but how else am i supposed to get my post qty up ASAP lol

ah well u see, to able to change display name... yep, we need 5-6 posts b4 we allowed lol

Edited by Marc (Trini and others)

yeah me too

cant find anything else worth posting on, with out being classed as a troll...... trolololol :D

I dont think anyone here would class you as a troll.

This forum is different from others because we are all playing the same game. so taking part in the forums

no matter how much is valuable for all involved.

Most people here are those, who played original EnB, so they are at least around 30+, and it's hard to expect them to cheat by creating multiple accs to manipulate votes.  But anyway, this is my 5th post. :)

Most people here are those, who played original EnB, so they are at least around 30+, and it's hard to expect them to cheat by creating multiple accs to manipulate votes.  But anyway, this is my 5th post. :)

lol!