Finish building the Antares station

Shamrock515

This can be done with a sever wide mission.      Say u have to bring ores refined and unrefined to the Antares station and give them to an NPC. Then when a set amount is collected part of the station would start to b build .  There would need to be a list of ores loot drops ect. that is still needed before the next phaze of construction starts. To make every one feel involved, there would need to be things that the low lvl guys can get as well as some very hard things to get. this way we can get every one involved in the project.  just an idea :)

• Upvote 3

Some of that is in place, the missions from Adriel are supposed to be for that purpose... though I don't know where the construction of Antares station falls in the content development framework it would be nice to have some more facilities there, such as a build terminal and such... It is one of the most popular sectors for mid-high level combat and the lack of a build terminal causes some issues. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've actually considered several such projects, as well as a dev submission that used a similar mechanic for dynamic trade runs. So, yes, it's on the table, but there's a lot that goes into more than just a simple one like the Mars construction, especially for the dynamic trade routes and stations. I wanted to get some base content in (or more of such) before we started adding niceties like this. :)