Top 10 lists

Daath

I looked briefly through the posts and did not see this.. but it could be fun if the WebDevs wanted to play with it....

Top 10 lists... i.e.

Top 10 builders (Number of Prints, not builds. Maybe do both? I would also exclude comp/ammo just keep it to engine, reactor, device, weapon and shield builders?)

Top 10 of each class, (OL+Bonus SP = Level Equiv)

Top 10 Explorers (EL Dings If there is a way to determine how many over-level dings a person got in a XP type)

Top 10 Traders (TL Dings Again if there is a way to query that)

Top 10 Killers (Combat Dings)

In end-game content this could provide a little friendly banter/competition among the long-term players. A little bragging rights and some way to compare who is the best person to ask for help with a particular aspect of the game... If you are a new JE maybe asking one of the Top 10 for advice is good... We are a small community at this point and it would be fun to see who stacks up where....

Could be fun...

It could...  It really would be neat to see all of the overding data on our toons.

After reading this post, and I mean no disrespect,  I could not get this old jingle out of my head.

for a laugh

And it is a great idea, I would like it too :)

Edited by Hobbs

I would like to see this data too, even extend it to a top 100 to be more inclusive.  There were concerns earlier about privacy so I'd put in just those people/builders who are set to 'public'.