Guilds Leadership and Characters names

It would suffice it to say that there is no such list and rightfully so.  If you want to know who the leadership is of a guild you should ask your guild leaders, who most likely knows them, or members of that guild. 

• Upvote 1

Interesting observation :

in a ** guild ** discussion thread , I got a reply from a content dev ( who are not supposed to participate or have any say in guild discussion ) and from a one player individual without affiliation to any guild ... My fault I missed the mark on that one ...

I guess my post was not properly written to get the answer i am looking for so let me please re-phrase it :

Hi ,

As a Builder Inc self appointed Praetor* and guild ambassador to the new/newer/smaller guilds/futur raider guilds.

I was interested to know if there was a list somewhere of your Guilds leadership and there characters name so as to officially

offer help in building up equipment and establish long term relationship with your guilds. Also finding out that you exist, I have come

to the conclusion that Builder Inc suffer from a concentration of dealings with only the higher/bigger guilds and does not necessarely know

of the existence of many of the less numerous but active guild on the server and may also suffer from a reputation as being unaprochable.

Open divulgation here of your leadership and command line would probably open up competition between major guilds to help you

and also offer you better deals , but I undertsand if you want to keep it private , if that is the case just private message me the

details you are willing to share.

- Moulinneuf

* Praetor : was a title granted by the government of Ancient Rome to men acting in one of two official capacities: the commander of an army (in the field or, less often, before the army had been mustered); or, an elected magistratus (magistrate), assigned various duties (which varied at different periods in Rome's history).

• Upvote 4

Darn Mouli ...

How long have I known you? I knew you were from north of the border but ...I never knew you were soooo articulate. +1 for the post and would pop another in as you are now my translator.  I will feed you what I want to post and you can make it look like I has a heart... no wait that's courage... NO a brain!!! That's it a brain.  

Seriously great post.

• Upvote 1

I'm the only one I know of in my guild that logs on.  I don't get to get on as much as I'd like, but I am sporadically here.  

Guild is JuJu, since I forgot to add it in the original post.  :P

Edited by Zinlu

hello im cimbad and im 1 of 5 founders of the guild "epicgamers"

epicgamers

damuras-guild creator/founder

getoffme-guild co-creator/founder

cimbad  -founder

zinman  -founder

jasonex -founder

epicgamers.com

damuras-creator

getoffme-co-creator

there is a lot more information about "epicgamers" guild on our web site "epicgamers.com" please feel free to visit anytime..

Edited by cimbad
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...