Server Failed To Respond To Login Attempt

Ive been trying to log in for a while now... over a month actually. on and off.. and ive finallly decided to ask how i can fix this issue... I would launch Net7, everything except the debug section is checked off.... then i hit play... then this pops up.... Assistance pls        [attachment=2788:Server Error.jpg]

Check your local ip on the net 7 launcher it might not be correct. I had that issue a few days ago

Awesome man... i tried the other Local IP and it worked... now i feel stupid... too bad i cant play now though ... i gotta head to work... thanks again guys

Thank You Zackman. I recently had this issue where the local IP got changed on the net 7 launcher after I ran some optimizer routine on my router.

• 2 years later...
On 12/3/2013 at 0:43 PM, Woodstock said:

Check your local ip on the net 7 launcher it might not be correct. I had that issue a few days ago

Dear goodness I wish I'd found this months ago. No idea what happened after running the N7 Emu for years but suddenly ran into this problem and just beat my head against the wall.  Woodstock, thank you, this was the exact fix - ran IPCONFIG in a cmd window and compared it to the N7 settings and selected the drop down to get the right value.  Curious thing is this PC has been getting a DHCP-assigned IP address for pretty much forever so it's floated across all kinds of addresses and never needed to change the N7 app before.  Anywhoo, glad to be able to get back in game - playing ENB is very relaxing for me.