This post is about my mt into the market saturday morning so the bs can stop.

The servers have been unstable recently and zackman in general chat stated he had the spawn timers disabled because they were causing a stability issue.

So last week not many if anyone got a timed raid spawn in.

Server was rebooted to fix VG iirc on thursday and we had our raid trigger friday.

I logged out about midnight est friday night we had killed the rd base and called it an evening.

I did not know if Gobb was up or not, it wasn't my concern.

I do know that VGE did the troller sometime friday afternoon.

So no question we did our raid and VGE did their raid friday. Notta big deal.

Static either didn't know or didn't have the people to do their raid.

Again nothing new it's friday late everyone went to bed.

I woke up saturday logged into teamspeak and had Canman/Smokey PM in teamspeak asking me if I knew anything about GoBB.

I didn't have a clue what had happened after I went to bed.

I had not even been online 5 minutes and the drama for the day had started.

So I told him i didn't know anything and I would find out.

Now mind you my public animosity towards certain parties for abuse heaped upon me over a protracted period of time didn't endear them to me..You know who you are and that doesn't need to be aired here, this is background and history.

EP and Static have been at each other for a month or more now trying to get into the raid rotation.

Static has a proven track record of being balky at times.

We all do.

So with a mission in mind.. I logged into the game( should have gone back to ebd at this point)

Said hello and asked if anyone knew anything about Gobb or the troller.

Nobody in the guild knew anything.

I didn't even get a chance to say hello to the general populace when one of the perpatrators of the crime contacted me and told me what happend.

Epic and a few public guilds had banded together and knocked GoBB off.

I told said individual good for them and to keep it under there hats.

During my conversation with this individual I had a mistell to the market stating.

I as a guild leader cannot condone your actions against another guild in the rotation. As a person I cheer you on for doing what you wanted to do. and as a individual I am glad someone else is finally sticking it to them. or something very closely matching this.

I'm sure Static has it pinned to the wall with darts.

I am a guild leader i had no idea they were doing this and cannot CONDONE them doing it against our agreement.

As a person i am happy to see them stand up to Static and tell them NO with the offer that was made.

And as the individual that was harassed accused of and lied about for close to 3 year I for one applaud them poking you in the eye.

NOTHING will change my attitude.

1. I have asked my guild members if they want to help EG they cannot use BI tags.

They must leave the guild.

2. Good job guys for knocking it out as a guild without supervision.

3. This is what you get for pissing off the biggest guild in the game and attack the guild leader for nonsense you dreamed up and foisted upon us all and drove people from the game with. Nice job guys.

I'm still just the graphics dude and I can't access the dev tools and make content. Funny people are leaving and not coming back because there is no new content.

Maybe you should consider what you do to some people before you blindly attack someone that was and is and is fully capable of being a dev.

Thanks Static. You were hated live for being bullies and you are holding up that reputation 10 years later.. The only real difference is the grey in the beards.

You never grew up you are still just the tiny minded bullies on the playground that want to take the ball and make others suffer.

Did you really think asking Epic to join you on your raids and being magnanimous and kingly was going to sit well with a guild you had told to stick it and wouldn't talk to.

Granted it was from both sides. VGE and BI could only sit and watch while you fought it out.

I did hear you guys did 2 raids with epic saturday Ironic isn't it > :)

So NO I didn't know anything as a person good job and as a individual you asked for it.

I wont comment on this post again I hope the dev's close it But don't remove it.

I will not comment on the problem again.

If you raise a ruckus over this nonsense then I have proven my point.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

With all due respect and without prejudice.

Someone pass me a violin.

Magoo your lack of fibre, decency and intelligence prevent you from ever being capable of being a dev. I am surprised that you are a guild leader.

Your graphic design at best is average.

So Static upset you sometime in the distant past. Get over it. There are far more intelligent, decent people in Static these days.

Members with integrity and moral courage who do not stab people in the back and do not stir the pot at every opportunity.

So while we move on without drama you continue to manipulate people into thinking the way you do. 

This will be your downfall and your popularity will plummet as people realise that you try to use them to your own ends.

Regards?

Edited by unicorn orion
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

regardless of who went after BBG..  i only forsee this being an issue even more, if this is attempted every week where it affects all of us in the big 3 not just static.  then that means things are free for all if that is the case.  (not saying that is the case as of yet..  because supposedly things are being worked out but i reserve judgement on that one). 

• Upvote 1

Ok... so let me see if I get this right...

Big raids, GoBB, RD and Controller... they are open content... Right? 

Repeatedly I have heard in these threads, "If you can organize a group and take down a trigger then do the raid, go for it..."

Meaning the rotation does not apply to anyone who is NOT in the rotation...

The GoBB raid in question was a trigger that was spawned and running around for SIX HOURS before it was taken down.... by a hodge-podge of people from smaller guilds along with a few members of Epic and myself.. Yes, I was there..

So... I can tell you this much... I noticed the trigger at about 10PM, I even put it in General Chat with a CTRL-T to indicate it was there....

Then after an hour I was asked if I would be interested in helping out with doing the raid....

Being a free-agent non guilded player and familiar with the raids I was more than happy to help out... So I packed up my TT and moved her to Paramis...

Several hours later I finally got the tell to get ready... 2 groups formed, about 1/3 of them were Epic people but the rest was a hodge-podge of other guilds and non guilded players..

This by definition fits the "If you can do it, go for it" policy I have seen stated by ALL THREE of the "Big Three" in the rotation so we triggered it and took it down. 

Static had SIX HOURS to take the raid down, there was not even ONE static toon in the area "babysitting" the trigger and it was questionable as to if the server would reboot in a couple of hours due to recent instability issues... We decided to take it down as a group, knowing full well someone would probably be upset....

But I have to put this out there... There is NOTHING in the game rules anywhere that states a group of people organizing and taking down ANY of the big raids is forbidden..

I don't have any particular hatred for Static but they have repeatedly demonstrated a level of "Entitlement" to content that is unmatched by any other organization in the game...  So please spare us the whole, "Whoever took our raid did the wrong thing" bit... We did what we could because we could and it was not BI or VGE or anyone from those guilds... I even double checked before we started..

Recently I have been invited and attended raids with Static for the first time... They have it down and know their stuff, so there is no question about their ability to do it. I appreciate the invite and look forward to doing more with all of the major guilds in the future, I like the team work and clean way the raids go down when the big guilds do it.

But the days of letting "your" trigger float around for half the night because you can't muster people is going to come to pass... So you may want to reconsider your position a little.  Y'all open up the raids a little or someone will organize and take them by force eventually, the animosity toward this level of "Control" is reaching that stage.... The rotation is a great way to resolve this.. open up the fourth week not just for EG, but for ALL of us that are NOT in BI, VGE and Static... You need to seriously think about this or it will get opened up whether the big 3 like it or not.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ok... so let me see if I get this right...

Big raids, GoBB, RD and Controller... they are open content... Right? 

Repeatedly I have heard in these threads, "If you can organize a group and take down a trigger then do the raid, go for it..."

Meaning the rotation does not apply to anyone who is NOT in the rotation...

The GoBB raid in question was a trigger that was spawned and running around for SIX HOURS before it was taken down.... by a hodge-podge of people from smaller guilds along with a few members of Epic and myself.. Yes, I was there..

So... I can tell you this much... I noticed the trigger at about 10PM, I even put it in General Chat with a CTRL-T to indicate it was there....

Then after an hour I was asked if I would be interested in helping out with doing the raid....

Being a free-agent non guilded player and familiar with the raids I was more than happy to help out... So I packed up my TT and moved her to Paramis...

Several hours later I finally got the tell to get ready... 2 groups formed, about 1/3 of them were Epic people but the rest was a hodge-podge of other guilds and non guilded players..

This by definition fits the "If you can do it, go for it" policy I have seen stated by ALL THREE of the "Big Three" in the rotation so we triggered it and took it down. 

Static had SIX HOURS to take the raid down, there was not even ONE static toon in the area "babysitting" the trigger and it was questionable as to if the server would reboot in a couple of hours due to recent instability issues... We decided to take it down as a group, knowing full well someone would probably be upset....

But I have to put this out there... There is NOTHING in the game rules anywhere that states a group of people organizing and taking down ANY of the big raids is forbidden..

I don't have any particular hatred for Static but they have repeatedly demonstrated a level of "Entitlement" to content that is unmatched by any other organization in the game...  So please spare us the whole, "Whoever took our raid did the wrong thing" bit... We did what we could because we could and it was not BI or VGE or anyone from those guilds... I even double checked before we started..

Recently I have been invited and attended raids with Static for the first time... They have it down and know their stuff, so there is no question about their ability to do it. I appreciate the invite and look forward to doing more with all of the major guilds in the future, I like the team work and clean way the raids go down when the big guilds do it.

But the days of letting "your" trigger float around for half the night because you can't muster people is going to come to pass... So you may want to reconsider your position a little.  Y'all open up the raids a little or someone will organize and take them by force eventually, the animosity toward this level of "Control" is reaching that stage.... The rotation is a great way to resolve this.. open up the fourth week not just for EG, but for ALL of us that are NOT in BI, VGE and Static... You need to seriously think about this or it will get opened up whether the big 3 like it or not.

this has nothing to do with that raid. this is all from the mistell goo did in market channel. hes been intentionally stirring the pot because "some one" in static caused him to not be a DEV.

*Raises hand*

I was there and helped kill GoBB.  I am one of the "perpetrators".  There were no BI or VGE people there.  Magoo had no knowledge of it before hand.  He had no influence on us doing it.  Don't make this non issue into something it is not.  

I just want the drama to end and start raiding.  

For the record:  We did not violate any rules or guild agreements.  I also did not know who's week it was at the time I helped with the raid.  Me doing the raid should also not be interpreted as a hostile act against any of the "Big 3" guilds.

Edited by Goodhumorboy
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

this has nothing to do with that raid. this is all from the mistell goo did in market channel. hes been intentionally stirring the pot because "some one" in static caused him to not be a DEV.

Whatever your issues are with Magoo and vice versa have N O T H I N G to do with Epic... so don't delay their entry into rotation or come up with some other requirement and move the goal post again because y'all don't like the way Magoo talks...

To be honest, looking at Alurra's post in the rotation thread, it seems you are trying to make this into something else to delay the rotation change.  This is why the raid is an issue, because at this point the only obstacle to EG's entering the rotation and opening up a week for EG+Everyone Else is Static has decided they don't like the idea... I have no idea why and I don't really care... It isn't static's place to make that decision in the end.. The player base will decide, one way or the other.. These raids belong to All... So keep your fight between Static and Magoo out of it, simple...

EG's entry into the raid rotation is about open access to all... EG is just spearheading the effort at this point and if you Deny EG, you deny EVERYONE else.. and that will get nasty..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Someone must or this wouldn't even be an issue at all Bleakend... You demonstrate the exact point I was making... You should care... everyone should... The player base is too small for this kind of petty crap..

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

How does that old saying go... Oh yes  "Out of the mouth of babes and non guilded players..."  Adding groups to this agreement seems to be soooooo fricking easy it makes me laugh that it is taking such a long time.  

I am in BI  I have seen several MOTD that such and such group and or guild(s) are going for this raid or that   Long story short there has been many opportunities for changes to the rotation right there.  And I know for a fact that most if not all the members are not standing in the way of any group or guild.  

The personal  attacks on Magoo from being a DEV to his art work and WTF??? his eating habits??? is just wrong... where did that come from anyway? Can you do better in any unicorn?  One thing your post does prove is you have the fibre part down pat. 

Yes my guild GSR was there aswell to the GoBB raid.

Aslong the there is not an open spot in the raid rotation we will not stop to help other people to take down a raid from the big 3.

We think all the people should have a shot at the raids. And this time it was a raid from static i wont say what raid we will take next.

Veo

Glenn Space Riders

• Downvote 3

I don't care because this has happened more than a few times. This kind of drama. And there is not enough that play this for me to care. Its an extremely small game with an extremely tight nit playerbase. I figured it out last night, we are 1/1000000000000 the playerbase of most other games... Kinda funny when you think about it, all this fighting, and for what?

There are games with 30-40 trillion players?  Nice trick, I assume it is an exaggeration.

I spent the last few weeks, out of curiosity, trying to ascertain the actual number of living, breathing people that are playing ENB.. My number crunching came out to an average of 100-120 people per week after you remove all the alts out of it.. 80 of them are in major guilds (BI, Static, VGE and EG) combined.. that leaves about 20 of us that are not totally out in the cold here.. all because there aren't enough of us at level to organize and do any raiding... an EG/Public option is our only hope outside of joining one of these major guilds... so 20% of the population is excluded because of this... do you think this is right? 

Yes, from time to time, one of these guilds will offer up a raid for some people to join in and do it.. but I am a very vocal, well developed player with a wide array of toons, I came back to ENB in April/May... Do you know how many major raids I've done in that 8-9 month time frame?  Eleven... 7 of them were while I was a member of BI for 3 weeks or so.. so as a non-guilded player I've gotten to do FOUR.. Two of which were less than 2 days ago.. Three in the last week...

Does this seem right to you all? So for the sake of the rest of us, knock off all the little crap and make it possible for this to work...

• Upvote 1

excluded who? the rotation isnt even for the player base its for the devs. the server cant handle 50 people sitting in 1 area for hours on end. no one will get anything. this is the ONLY reason theres a rotation.

a few weeks ago static was doing gobb, got to last boss and eg came in a tried to take it. thats the gripe static has with eg. it took awhile for the dust to settle but now we know well always have issues...magoo admitted to intentionally throw a wrench into the plans. "whats taking so long" is not static, its not intentional stalling on our part, its magoo.

goober, the guy who campaigned against you is not even playing anymore. youre just hurting innocent people.

Edited by zohawn
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

excluded who? the rotation isnt even for the player base its for the devs. the server cant handle 50 people sitting in 1 area for hours on end. no one will get anything. this is the ONLY reason theres a rotation.

a few weeks ago static was doing gobb, got to last boss and eg came in a tried to take it. thats the gripe static has with eg. it took awhile for the dust to settle but now we know well always have issues...magoo admitted to intentionally throw a wrench into the plans. "whats taking so long" is not static, its not intentional stalling on our part, its magoo.

goober, the guy who campaigned against you is not even playing anymore. youre just hurting innocent people.

The issue between Static and Epic Gamers on that GOBB raid have be delt with.

• Upvote 1

I'm not even talking about that raid Zohawn... The raid I was talking about was on Saturday Morning just past.. Completely different raid..

And the "Excuded" people I am referring to are the dozen or so folks from the "PUG" (that is very derogatory IMHO) small guild/no guild column that are interested, capable and want to raid.

Or are you replying to a post that was deleted?  Seems non sequitur

Edited by Daath
  • Upvote 1

Because I have to wait until one of the big 3 is kind enough to invite me to a raid... And there are several folks that don't know anyone in these guilds so they will NEVER get an invite...

Even with my high-profile I've only been invited to raid with the big 3 FOUR times in 9 months.. So that puts me in a category that is generally excluded from raiding, because I can't just go when I want to... I rely on the big three and their all powerful benevolence to bestow upon my lowly unguilded. unwashed free-lancing self the high privilege and auspiciously rare gift of attending a raid.. <.sarcasm>

But in all seriousness, there are about a dozen or so 150s out there that don't know anyone from VGE, Static or BI.. and though I have encouraged them to reach out to these guilds for an invite they are reluctant to do so, because they feel it would be somehow used as a tool to recruit them or similar.  So in a way they are out of the program because they chose to be.. but if EG/Pubic had a well known and vocal participation then I am sure I could get these folks to come out and raid, they want to, they just don't feel they are allowed because the Big 3 has them all locked down.

It's not really the Big 3's fault they feel this way, it is just my hope that we can include more people in the content because I just feel sad watching an OL 150 JD flying around with Pitbull 9s and a Ruby Disruptor because they don't have access to better eq.

Personally I don't need the raids, most of the eq that I don't have isn't needed for my toons to operate, I just think the raids are fun to do .. I was looking at the list of raid drop stuff and to be honest, not in much need of it myself... Maybe a few hard-to-get prints for items that don't drop outside the raids, but that's it..

Just speaking on the behalf of the new and future non-guild/small guild crowd... Can we just kick that door open a little for "everyone else"?

• Upvote 2

Because I have to wait until one of the big 3 is kind enough to invite me to a raid... And there are several folks that don't know anyone in these guilds so they will NEVER get an invite...

Even with my high-profile I've only been invited to raid with the big 3 FOUR times in 9 months.. So that puts me in a category that is generally excluded from raiding, because I can't just go when I want to... I rely on the big three and their all powerful benevolence to bestow upon my lowly unguilded. unwashed free-lancing self the high privilege and auspiciously rare gift of attending a raid.. <.sarcasm>

But in all seriousness, there are about a dozen or so 150s out there that don't know anyone from VGE, Static or BI.. and though I have encouraged them to reach out to these guilds for an invite they are reluctant to do so, because they feel it would be somehow used as a tool to recruit them or similar.  So in a way they are out of the program because they chose to be.. but if EG/Pubic had a well known and vocal participation then I am sure I could get these folks to come out and raid, they want to, they just don't feel they are allowed because the Big 3 has them all locked down.

It's not really the Big 3's fault they feel this way, it is just my hope that we can include more people in the content because I just feel sad watching an OL 150 JD flying around with Pitbull 9s and a Ruby Disruptor because they don't have access to better eq.

Personally I don't need the raids, most of the eq that I don't have isn't needed for my toons to operate, I just think the raids are fun to do .. I was looking at the list of raid drop stuff and to be honest, not in much need of it myself... Maybe a few hard-to-get prints for items that don't drop outside the raids, but that's it..

Just speaking on the behalf of the new and future non-guild/small guild crowd... Can we just kick that door open a little for "everyone else"?

i just dont see how its a concern of the big 3. it just cant be. thats insane to think that the big 3 should be in everyone elses business.

idk, i guess i will never understand it because im not a socialist. if you want something then work for it. nothing is keeping them from joining a guild...ive also never played an mmo that caters to what you describe. i dont see how an mmo could and still be successful

that still doesnt show exclusion. i mean come on, daath won an ed the other day, how far do you want that door open. we have guildies who have been after certain pieces of gear for months. they put in insane time and effort to accomplish what they have. why should anyone put some random person over some one whos busting butt to be the best they can be?

• Upvote 2

that still doesnt show exclusion. i mean come on, daath won an ed the other day, how far do you want that door open. we have guildies who have been after certain pieces of gear for months. they put in insane time and effort to accomplish what they have. why should anyone put some random person over some one whos busting butt to be the best they can be?

I'm not saying put anyone above your folks... but I have been talking to folks that are not in EG, not in any of the Big 3 and they want to raid too... since they are not in any of these guilds they are excluded from the content as the situation stood...

I see Static has tabled an open week, with the stipulation that Static can't help Public or participate.. I think that is a bit off base, but that is between y'all in Static and the other guilds... I for one would love to have Static, VGE and BI people help out on the Public rotation, especially those who need the pieces from the raids Public is doing... It would be a great way for the big 3 to show support for the rest of us and a chance for your people to get another shot at a raid or two they need things from.... I see absolutely nothing wrong with that, just like VGE having people fill slots in a raid for BI when they are short handed and such...

Many people need items from these raids, I think the "Public" rotation should be a community effort not excluding the Big 3 but INCLUDING them in that rotation as well....

Big 3 guilds with the raid experience will be needed for a long time to help people learn how to do them, it could also be a good place to find out if you like a guild and their people for a potential home for a person who has not been in one of the big 3... It has many opportunities for the Big 3 and everyone else to play TOGETHER... Not just keep in our own little camps and throw snow-balls at eachother...

Does that make sense to anyone? 

And if it makes you feel better, I wont ever bid on a raid item again, but I will still attend every raid I am asked or able to ... No more bits for my toons ever.. not one... ever again... Just because I got lucky on a roll to a raid your folks invited ME to is not a roll won for the dozen or so people out there that have never even SEEN one of these raids but wants to..

Edited by Daath