net-7.org does not seem to be working on new registering

Had a guy on with a yahoo account could not get into net-7.org ...could not get a registragion email

had others try in game with new gmail account also had no luck with verification email

informed hgm and dgm and posted it here hopefully it is a quick tweak

this was 11pm 11/23/2013

Searing

Had a guy on with a yahoo account could not get into net-7.org ...could not get a registragion email

net-7.org only does game account registration and does not send out registration emails.

You can quote me on that if anyone asks.... again.

Hello, I am the guy of whom Searing was talking about (thank you for all of your help Searing, sorry I dropped out but we lost power), and there is a slight misunderstanding somewhere Karu, and for that I apologize, as I couldn't get the reg e-mail from the EnB site in order to Log Into the Net , everytime I tried, it said it did, but nothing was ever sent and I tried for 7 hours before talking to Searing, because of this I couldn't I post on the forums ask about the issue. I logged back in later and spoke to another GM (I remember his real name, but his GM/account name elluds me atm) and he said he had tested with a few other accounts as well and found out it was the e-mail system not sending it out. just now asked for a resend and all appears to work well (as I am now able to log into the site and post) and am about to attempt to get the game up and running. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been working on this game (I missed it) and to those who helped me with this problem so I could try to get back to playing it. :-)

Edited by DrakinKoran