Ingame Mail terminal uninstalls/reinstalls everything

After using the ingame mail system (NTA Terminal) recently i have noticed after sending/claiming an item, there is a long long string of computer "installed" messages.   Some say "device Installed", can't remember hearing any engine installed or reactor installed messages.  Mostly it's just "installed, installed, installed".  I was just curious if this is normal, as I don't remember hearing these a couple or three months ago when i was last on.

Thanks

Zin

Edited by Zinlu

I have noticed this happenstance also. Usually it uninstalls all my ammo from my ml's, but sometimes all the previous installed ammo is completely gone- not in hold or in vault and it doesn't return after I relog. Not a big deal as the ammo is up to 300 lvl3 ogun missles, not a big investment. 

I, too, have noticed ammo "being spaced" when guns are loaded and at the NTA terminal.  If ammo is removed before using the terminal, it remains in cargo.  If not, it disappears.  These guns are on my PP and are projectiles.

Thanks for the warning on the ammo.  I'll see  if I can get it to eat some too.  Anyone filed a bug report on it yet?

For those of you that didn't know, there's a tutorial wih pictures here for using the terminals in game.

Zin