I've always felt we needed some 165 type jobs maybe from paramis/BBW.

Make em group jobs and make it hard enough you need 3-4 people ( use say 62-65 mobs)

Frankly the 150 jobs in xt ( combat wise) i feel are to easy for the 140+ max weapon toons.

Make it where everyone has to be 150 3 people grouped min.

This is a team based game and solo aspects so leave xt solo and make bbw/paramis group only big mobs(groups of mobs) ( nothing like a 66 manes popping up at a nav)

• Upvote 1

Taking it one step further how about a timed job say you will have 3 manes ( 2 64's and a 66) spawn at f7 or omp and attack anything and they have 5 minutes to setup and get there and be ready to defend the base.

Make it warp to f7 to trigger if not set in say 5-10 minutes and warped in the mission is forfiet and charge em a million credits. 25million maybe.

Make em pay if they fail also.. That should perk people up.

I like the idea of introducing jobs that require teamwork.

Its an accessible and achievable way of encouraging players to work together and to learn the skills needed for group work.

Who knows they may enjoy it and take the skills they learn one stage further and take on raiding.

I'd be careful of the size of the penalty for failure. There does need to be a risk but not one so large that it puts players off having another go.

Sounds like fun, but I wonder how many people would actually use the content that are not in guilds... Seeing as how it requires a group to be assembled quickly the non-guild/small guild population has not shown well at this ability.

You are correct. This idea is for uber high lvl players. Unless you are looking for cannon fodder, you shouldn't use these two stations since they are always populated by many low to mid level players.

I recall devs playing or spawning uber mobs near heavily populated stations during the stress tests. Many players came hoping to get in on great loot only to go away empty-handed because so many came for the event. Many low to mid level players got one-shotted while trying to escape the station and surrounding area and stopped playing until after the event was over. 

I would suggest defending a station in a high level area like QAR, Paramis, or Antares, where sector population will be lower, instead.

Edited by cpwings