Left the game for WoW

Several months ago.... I know I'm going to hell and my soul is damned and I'm a sell out and traitor and I might as sell be playing hello kitty online adventures ( yes its a real game). Now that that's out the way...

1) do you miss me?
2) do you love me?
3) Is there anything substantial and/or new since I left in like June?

Got bored with Agrippa drama. ( I was one of the OL150 ragwrs who found out the hard way that clicking through "are you sure bro? You can't go back!!" Confirm text is bad mmmkay. Then I spent a lifetime and starred saving all my couch change to hire and assassin to make biyaki an offer he couldn't refuse. Sadly I ran out of change.....

Shout out to Magoo shout out to all my all my boys in VGE :). Shout out to my bro Armo if you see him in game whisper him and tell him that he will never be as "hot" as his younger brother and you can have all my stuff and the wealth of a thousand nations will be yours :)

All righty. Not sure the point of this thread. Headed back to my cartoon. I may be back when the new zones and stuff come out. Till then peace, love and fried chicken <3

TL:DR = My milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard...

We love you, and miss you! Come back to us.. we are a dying breed and we must unite!

Lots of positive changes and from what I can gather things in the works. Stability is definitely on the up an up. I rarely have connection/lag issues any more. Subtle changes to improve are being made all around the galaxy and interface. New guilds and people making names for themselves and providing positive influences. New graphics are being added on a weekly basis. It's all very encouraging and exciting!

Edited by FishJD

Several months ago.... I know I'm going to hell and my soul is damned and I'm a sell out and traitor and I might as sell be playing hello kitty online adventures ( yes its a real game). Now that that's out the way...

1) do you miss me?
2) do you love me?
3) Is there anything substantial and/or new since I left in like June?

Got bored with Agrippa drama. ( I was one of the OL150 ragwrs who found out the hard way that clicking through "are you sure bro? You can't go back!!" Confirm text is bad mmmkay. Then I spent a lifetime and starred saving all my couch change to hire and assassin to make biyaki an offer he couldn't refuse. Sadly I ran out of change.....

Shout out to Magoo shout out to all my all my boys in VGE :). Shout out to my bro Armo if you see him in game whisper him and tell him that he will never be as "hot" as his younger brother and you can have all my stuff and the wealth of a thousand nations will be yours :)

All righty. Not sure the point of this thread. Headed back to my cartoon. I may be back when the new zones and stuff come out. Till then peace, love and fried chicken <3

TL:DR = My milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard...

There is PvP in the game now you have to enter through either Ardus or Der Todesengel.
Yes we miss you and need you, More players for PvP the better.