Guild Name Colors

Spacemat

In live all of the guilds had different colored names, whereas in the emulator every guild has the solid blue color.

It would be nice if we could have this re-implemented in the emulator.

Seeing as we have so many guilds active at the moment perhaps only the top 6 guilds would have the colored guild names to prevent running out of colors.

Terrell has a few images where you can see the different colors on guild names that I believe he will be posting in a response to this thread.

I have a couple of screenshots that support this.  Here are some from EnB Origins.

This is probably the best one in support of this.  

ScreenShot25_zps9f5d45e9.jpg

The Star Rangers, depicted in purple, Static (bottom center) depicted in gray, 5th Tau Ceti Rangers in White and 2 other guilds in green.

Here's another screenshot.

ScreenShot29_zps02b0ef93.jpg

Green seems like a common color for guilds, as well, since I see more than one with it between this and the previous screenshot.

And a guild member from EnB Origins, where I'm grouped with him (same group & guild).

ScreenShot50_zps7a0fd17b.jpg

Green may be the default color, I'm not sure of the circumstances that give the guilds different colors for their names.

The middle screenshot also shows that organic mobs dropped credits in EnB Origins.

I am pretty sure there were colors within guilds. If I remember it right most of them were tied to the ranks, white = leader, red = recruit, green = officers (rank able to recruit), etc.

Of course that was a very long time ago. lol

Would be cool to see this again, if not  then just a white-wash change of the guild colour to the bright green as it's almost impossible to read the dark blue in some scenarios.