Weird lag on multiple computers / not network or resources related

Hi all,

First off, thank you so much for this game!! I've been enjoying it like when in live, i really love how you all put in the effort and managed to recreate the best game ever.

Since last patch, i'm experiencing some weird lag that will occur a few minutes, sometimes hours, after logging in.

My navigation actions respond as quickly as ever, but when i want to interact with something, like talking, selecting, or firing, i'm experiencing a lag somewhere between 2-5 seconds.

I have this on two seperate computers, and i can vouch that it is not network related.

Sometimes, it occurs on one computer, while the other is fine. After some time, the issue appears on both computers.

Restarting the client resolves it for a while; yesterday i could play normally for a few hours after restart, but tonight it is becomming laggy again within several minutes.

Does anybody have the same issue, or an idea where the problem lies?

Personally, i feel it has something to do with the client itself.

Kind regards,

Kami.

make sure you have the box for proto type reorder checked have had a same issue as this when it wasnt checked

edit: thats on the launcher  by the server info box

Edited by Pagon