So how is "LIVE" server ?

Hi !

I played "live" EnB back those days when EA killed Westwood and i quit EnB after EA announced sunset.

I also played on EnB Test, i got [HLP] tag these days in game.

Nice to see the server went "live", so i just though about coming back and give it a try again. I read about the long road to 150 and the grinding you need.

This was one of the downer on ST, its not my kind of game to do trade runs over and over again.

I prefer to fly around, do real missions and no jobs. I got a rl job for that.

Maybe i will install EnB today and give it a try, it always gives me a warm feeling if i see the glowing hand at start ;)

Just so you don't go in blind. The grind was easier during the ST's. XP for explore terminal jobs was cut in half a short time ago. Many drops were moved to tougher mobs in different locations. Many mobs  increased use of "Call for Help" results in a more intense aggro from surrounding mobs.

On a positive note, the Devs have sworn there will be no more wipes so at least you will get to keep anything you work for.

Try it for yourself before rushing to judgement.

Well I didn't play to much before the live version so I cant say how much diff there is between ts and live

but  as for for live emu and original live I seem to enjoy the original better prooly because it forced more interaction between players,still it is enjoyable in short bursts

My biggest gripe is that getting jobs at least at low lvl is almost immpossible

The live emu is great, plays just as well as the old live server.  I've been addicted to it again for a few weeks, and about to give it another whirl once summer vacay is over.   Try it for yourself and see.

:)