Patch Day Change Discussion

Ok  This is simply not acceptable.

I'm from Canada and speaking for all of North America we are getting sick and tired of everything being handed to us on a silver platter ( with GOLD Trim) from you people on the wrong side of the ocean.

Just put the times back to normal , All of you Devs will just have to suck it up and say goodbye to your lives (wives and children if need be) and work harder on this free game.

:D :D :D :D

PS:

Do what you need to do. You folks are doing a great job.

in last patch Notes:

Server:

Added: Certain raid timers will now "survive" the regulary server shutdown on patch day.

oke they dit im happy for that i know Static and BI dit an raid on sunday. but i think the patch broke the normal spawn times. because we ( static and BI) dit not do a raid any more from sunday and no one have seen a trigger to start the raid. is there a chance that the time the server went down the triggers are buged?

in last patch Notes:

Server:

Added: Certain raid timers will now "survive" the regulary server shutdown on patch day.

oke they dit im happy for that i know Static and BI dit an raid on sunday. but i think the patch broke the normal spawn times. because we ( static and BI) dit not do a raid any more from sunday and no one have seen a trigger to start the raid. is there a chance that the time the server went down the triggers are buged?

Yep, I can confirm Jamoos's post. Not seen GoBB here since Sunday. We would greatly appreciate a dev or someone to look into this for us.

Thanks!

-Overt.

well i just got intell about the controller raid it was killed on Monday 2PM est and VGE kiled it again Yesterday around 5PM. so that triger is stil working