Feathers

Note to the DEV'S.....Please don't nerf the drop rate. It has taken me over 3 months of constant farming to get these and a -125,121 chavez faction. Each one averages over 100 kills per, it is not as ez as my post my make it look. Lots of hard work and dedication. I have only been collecting these to get myself a God beam as the drop rate is so low on them. The drop rate on the God is 1 for every 30 FB's as i am sure you are well aware of.

Note to the DEV'S.....Please don't nerf the drop rate. It has taken me over 3 months of constant farming to get these and a -125,121 chavez faction. Each one averages over 100 kills per, it is not as ez as my post my make it look. Lots of hard work and dedication. I have only been collecting these to get myself a God beam as the drop rate is so low on them. The drop rate on the God is 1 for every 30 FB's as i am sure you are well aware of.

I'm thinking that it will most likely be looked into at the very least...

There was an old saying that I heard once: Something like this.  In a field of poppies the tall poppy gets it's head cut off.  Mostly refers to workers but then again could also go for bragging or showing off.  

Getting your record looked into to verify that there was no exploit is a bad thing...especially if one WAS used to amass that amount of feathers.  Also any other questionable activities could be exposed.

Just saying...

... The drop rate on the God is 1 for every 30 FB's as i am sure you are well aware of.

Were they that rare in EA Live? I had one on my JD back then, and I don't remember taking him to that many FB's...