Game developer harassment article...

"I am going to kill you"

LOL

do it.  XD

Not only could some player find me IRL, they would get a hell of a surprise if they did.  But yeah the article in general is pretty well summed up on how much flak a dev gets, I see it in every mmo ive ever played and to some extent developing this emulator.  Though I can say the community here has never threatened anyones life that im aware of.

• 3 weeks later...

"I am going to kill you"

LOL

do it.  XD

Not only could some player find me IRL, they would get a hell of a surprise if they did.  But yeah the article in general is pretty well summed up on how much flak a dev gets, I see it in every mmo ive ever played and to some extent developing this emulator.  Though I can say the community here has never threatened anyones life that im aware of.

;) Well the same can be said for me. I have multiple types of "weapons" as I am kind of a collector. If someone comes to my house with a grudge IRL weilding a weapon. Well GL and  hope I do not pull one out for you.

I know a few people who have dreamt about killing a certain Progen Dev, who shall remain nameless...

Especially when he talkz Appalachian Hillbilly with a British accent.  May as well be from another planet.   

:P