Can't login after 8/6/13 patches.

Mysterious forces at work.

Did you try? No that won't work.

How about if you? No that won't work either.

Have you been Banned?

Start another character, if he can't log in then there is a Client / proxy issue.

If the new character can get on then your Character is black holed. Nicely request ONCE the help of a Game Master. (GM)

Try launching game when you get to the screen that has the Play button.

Go to the top right click "Help"----click "Advanced Settings"---Click "Force Update"

NEXT: Close all the game windows.

If your running Windows 7 Right click on the Desktop Game Icon and click "Run as Adminstrator" to start the game updates/patches.

BE Patient and let the Game Update all the files.

If you have followed exactly what I have said and you can't get on still. Seek professional help. A GM of coarse.

this usually works for me

Clearing all files from the Earth and Beyond\Data\client\output folder and re-setting the games resolution (via Earth and Beyond #1\EBCONFIG\E&BConfig.exe) to a standard res, such as 1280x1024 can also help. Another thing to check is if there are any windows networking updates via Windows Update (if running windows that is).

Everything has been working fine for awhile until last night.

Having delete TH6 files checked on the launcher isn't the same as deleting games files on the computer that causing this problem. I had to delete the TH6 file manually before the check box was added to the launcher.

Uninstalled Earth & Beyond

Uninstalled Net-7

Reinstalled both and I can log in again but now have a new issue. The game comes up in a small window, tried uncheck window mode and running graphic test in Net-7 Configuration. Now what?

Well, I cleared the output folder several times, lowered the video to 1280 x 1024, and the game still crashes after I enter my password.

I also tried deleting all the TH6.

Still can't get in.

I'll give the complete uninstall a try, after I find the Launcher and game.

Thanks, folks, for the replies.