Silver token eliminate the

I have this mission on my PP (Silverrose) I have been trying to do it for 4 days.

was told to go to the ateroids behind Endraigo Planet to find Renegade Progen Centurions, I have checked the area, gone to the outer edges of the map, and found NO Centurions: found a level 33 comet, some renegade progen discerns, equis, etc.  I have tried different time periods, but still cannot find the centurions.

I am becoming very frustrated, but would really like to finish the mission, as doing jobs all the time is very boring, I enjoy looking for missions to do, but to be honest a lot of the progen missions have similar problems, can't find the mob, can't find the ores, can't find the NPC, etc. it's bad enough that most of the missions take you all across the universe to complete, but when you can't find anything where it is suppose to be, it becomes very annoying.

Just an FYI; I READ all the chat from the NPCs, & make notes, to try to make it easier, but in this case the notes donot help, because the mobs are not where they are suppose to be.

end rant, but would appreciate any advice.

My first step, as I don't know the mission off the top of my head, is to slay every rogue Progen and see if the mission will accept any of those present. But that's my nuke-it-all approach. I'm not online at the moment but would like to help later if you still have trouble. As my main is a Sentinel, Endriago interests are a focus of mine and I'd like to see more details about missions concerning Sabine, Collegia, and Endriago.

Live from Detention Center Onorom, this is the Pakkrat.

thanks for the replies, Pak, I did try to kill others but mission did not update.

Prre: I must not have been there at the "right" time.

will try again later, right now it is bedtime, lol

Yeh.

Think it may have been that Endriago had a revamp of that area some time ago and these mobs may have been lowered.  <Not Guilty!>

There was a reason for them being there after all!!

Of additional note, if you find another spot elsewhere in the galaxy with them in, the mission should update for them there too.

found them in endraigo; now I just need to level up my reactor so I don't run out of energy.  Thanks for all the responses, sometimes progens are so darned blind, it takes forever to find things. :)

Also a helpful hint is to kill things that are already there and wait for a respawn.  Sometimes mobs are put into tables that dont always select them (remember the iron eater mission?), so you have to kill to get a respawn and so forth.  Its just a series of unfortunate mob spawn rolls against a table.

To Stanig: I searched for 4 days before I found them; I do not make a habit of not looking or asking in game before making a post about missions, especially Progen mission, as I know they are vague & complicated most times.