EnB Item/Data Base Still Active.

I found out that this site is still active with copies of all the trade routes as well as a copy of the original Prima Guide.

This should help out alot of returning players with thier lists and stats until they get thier feet wet again.

Hope this helps.

http://www.earthandbeyond.ca/index.html

• Upvote 4

And here is another demonstration of how to make friends !!!

Someone posts a useful link to share with the community...

I will say thanks for this :)

Edited by Dakynos
removed sarcastic quote

There are lots of different ways to communicate to someone that this isn't *new* news for most but may be new for *some* - and you just went and chose one of the worst ways. You might be well served to familiarize yourself with the works of Dale Carnegie.

Cabbiechris - I think most of the EnB playerbase is familiar with the website you linked to but there may be some that are new to the game that weren't aware of it and will benefit from your link. There are a number of other good tidbits of info there as well including the sector maps.

People lose sight of the fact that a *lot* of the valuable content from the old forums was lost in the crash and not all of it has been reposted here.

Edited by Dakynos
removed sarcastic quote

There are lots of different ways to communicate to someone that this isn't *new* news for most but may be new for *some* - and you just went and chose one of the worst ways. You might be well served to familiarize yourself with the works of Dale Carnegie.

Cabbiechris - I think most of the EnB playerbase is familiar with the website you linked to but there may be some that are new to the game that weren't aware of it and will benefit from your link. There are a number of other good tidbits of info there as well including the sector maps.

People lose sight of the fact that a *lot* of the valuable content from the old forums was lost in the crash and not all of it has been reposted here.

Point taken, but, since I did not see the DB link on the forums, I thought I would post it, or in this case, Re-Post it.

Could we get one of the moderators to possibly start a thread with links to known possible sites that might help ? It will probably help avoid this happening again.

And, I apologize to ford if he thought that I was trying to steal something from his trade route post, it was quite good, I was just trying to augment it for people like me who haven't played in a very long time and cannot remember all the abreviations.

• 3 weeks later...

Point taken, but, since I did not see the DB link on the forums, I thought I would post it, or in this case, Re-Post it.

Could we get one of the moderators to possibly start a thread with links to known possible sites that might help ? It will probably help avoid this happening again.

And, I apologize to ford if he thought that I was trying to steal something from his trade route post, it was quite good, I was just trying to augment it for people like me who haven't played in a very long time and cannot remember all the abreviations.

It's not so much that you've 'reposted' something that was already posted, some of us simply knew about it already. Frankly, you probably are the first person to actually set a post saying "hey, here's a site" versus something merely referencing it. You simply got a flamer trying to burn you and make you feel like an idiot... the ability to use the internet is something that most people say they have but only have it in moderation, if not out right nill... good job finding it, and thanks for the head's up :D

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...