Low level factioned mobs.

In the original EnB there were low level Progen mobs, at the gate to Lagarto in Endriago, as well as low level Progen mobs in Primus at Nav Construction Project.  The ones in Endriago were Sabine if I recall correctly, while the ones at the Construction project were Centuriata.  These mobs were numerous and respawned fairly quickly, can those be returned to the game?  All of the 9 playable classes should have such low level mobs (around L8 give or take) for faction farming.

Not having those mobs takes away a means of raising RD faction that doesn't involve Chavez.

Yep, that's were they were, you could kill them and loot gene maps and get some of your faction back after committing Genocide on them to get your Red Faction.

There were sabine factioned near the repository, they were solo and only aggroed others if you dragged then near others, they were low level, somewere in the 12-14 range.

Near the gate to legarto there were solo sabine 6-9ish and clustered/formationed centriata. The formationed were groups of 3 with a 1x L8 and 2x L(6-7). A little farther from the gate towards the hulk there were 2x centriata clustered formations of 3x and there were somewere in the L16-17 range.  If I remember right that was the Diversus leader L17 and 2 centurion L16

This was the primary area that PS/PW would wreck their rep and boost RD, especially with PW's shield nova skill. Most PW would help lowbies by offering free loots to all comers. There was one serious problem however, PW had to take great care not to push into red rep with centriata (it could happen real fast since there were literally doz. and doz. of progen mobs there) using the shield nova. If they pushed red the gate turrets would put out a shoot on sight and they couldn't gate to primus or tarsis or mars alpha. That was a serious problem since the PW mission hub to correct bad rep was in tarsis. That's why the job terminals were adjusted to give faction rep so they could fix bad centriata rep.

Edited by Mattsacre

I missed this thread before today's meeting, or I would have brought this up. I will see if I can get something in before Tuesdays push.

Thank you, Evermore.

This was the primary area that PS/PW would wreck their rep and boost RD, especially with PW's shield nova skill. Most PW would help lowbies by offering free loots to all comers. There was one serious problem however, PW had to take great care not to push into red rep with centriata (it could happen real fast since there were literally doz. and doz. of progen mobs there) using the shield nova. If they pushed red the gate turrets would put out a shoot on sight and they couldn't gate to primus or tarsis or mars alpha. That was a serious problem since the PW mission hub to correct bad rep was in tarsis. That's why the job terminals were adjusted to give faction rep so they could fix bad centriata rep.

Ah, the memories!  I was on both sides of that symbiotic relationship.  Also, back then you were able to cancel your tractor beam by clicking the loot button a second time.  The quick pilot could nova the lot and then loot and set adrift the items so that the low-level hyenas gathering around the pile of corpses didn't have to wait for the loot timer to expire.