I was hoping to avoid this question..

The three major guilds came to an agreement to raid days ( not the problem).

The problem as i see it is the server isn't being restarted on Tuesdays like promised (second week in a row).

The question i have is how do we split days up while the sdev's get stuff fixed?

Currently this is our rotation bible.

The rotation is as follows:

Static - RD Base / GoBB / Troller

VGE -  GoBB / Troller / RD Base

Builders - Troller / RD Base / GoBB

Week 4 will restart the rotation.

The idea was were based on Tuesday server reboots ( mob timer resets).

We have a couple scenarios:

Stick to the Tuesday cutoff and switch guilds as per the earlier agreement.

Rotate the days based on the actual server reboot (brings up the issue with if the server is up for 2 weeks..)

Or ???.

I'm for sticking to Tuesday rotations, but lets see what you guys have to say.

Not sure what the deal is with the restarts, other than the dev's might be out getting some needed fun in the sun. I'd bet the schedule will resume in regards to restarts, at some point.

If there is a needed server restart or sdev decides not to restart or no one is around to do it, it then it doesn't happen. I've been on vacation and doing family stuff all month so id reckon. others may be. that being said, hopefully a ldev or Sdev can see what is going on and get back to you.

As long as everyone is happy with midnight est/8am gmt I'm happy just didn't want to tread on anyone's toes or hurt any feelings.

If a mod wants to close this thread then were done here.

As long as everyone is happy with midnight est/8am gmt I'm happy just didn't want to tread on anyone's toes or hurt any feelings.

Eastern time is -4GMT, therefore, if Prre is stating 8PM GMT, that would be 4PM EST .... Overt states 5PM EST, which would mkae that 9PM GMT. I wasn't at the meeting, so it's ONE of those 2 times, I am sure .....either way, it's neither Midnight EST nor 8AM GMT...

• Upvote 1

This has already been agreed on , 8pm GMT Tuesdays with or without a restart .

As Sleven points out EST is -5 , so 8PM GMT is 3PM EST

(Now someone can close the thread :D )

As Sleven points out EST is -5 , so 8PM GMT is 3PM EST

(Now someone can close the thread :D )

Well, I am EST and am -4 GMT, so maybe it's due to daylight savings time, which we do observe ... current EST time 6:59 AM ... according to GMT clocks  10:59 AM ...that'll change again in the Fall lol ... either way, not a topic about time shifts and changes, but did want to point out that I haven't totally lost my mind ... I should also point out I can't vouch for tomorrow or even later today and my mind being in tact :P

Static will observe 5pm est. That was the agreement at the meeting between the guilds.

The agreement was server reset or 5pm est which ever comes first.

This statement is correct. As one who was at the negotiations along with Canman, Belshade and Magoo, the agreed time was Tuesday 5PM EST after the server would have normally restarted, if for some reason the server did not reset that day.  This is well known among the Guild Leaders so I am not quite sure why this post even exists.

Just to add Magoo, if you ever needed clarification on a point you are unsure of when dealing with this agreement, perhaps you should try to contact the leaders in VGE or Static before actually making a forum post. There are many ways to contact any of us in Static or VGE, and I am not sure I appreciate creating this thread just for the 'drama element'.

Edited by Revenant

I will be sticking to 8PM GMT (3PM EST which is 4PM EDT during the summer Alurra ,niether of us has lost our minds lol ) WHICH is the time the server normaly goes down .