Windows 7 no launch

Well....after reading here and logging into the game on a older XP system...and getting nothing but COMMON WOW player comments....KNOWING one should never ask for ideas or help in a game or ona  forum i am going way against common sense doing this..

windows 7 fully updated....64bit  16 gigs blah  that doesnt matter

When i launch through net7 it cant find what to launch nor can I have have tried everything  that would make sense.
  I dont have it installed on my C drive  thats my SSD...  I have it on a Spinner which is like F Drive
  When i launch net7 it wants to know where to go to RUN the game it is trying to go to EAs old patching

I have this loaded on all my other machines and NOT had a problem  I just put it on this one and  issues...

Now when I asked in the game early  I got common WOW answers and was disappointe such a small bunch of MOST of us being close to my age and older would answer with such retarded comments....Makes me sad being a orignal E&B player from ORION server and in  The SIlver Guard   COuldnt believe the WOW answers I got.

Then reading this forum YEP  "WELL IT RUNS OKAY ON MY MACHINE MAN MUST BE YOU MAN"  I'd cut someone saying that to me in real life....

This is NOT the answers I would expect from people who are in small numbers older and the love for this great game

NO GRAMMER NAZI's either....

SO either assit me so I can play or hell with it.  I been playing off and on since these betas began...

I just want to play again but if that isnt possible on this machine then I wont play...

I am very peeved a the adults here being fools...yep I am acting like one but I NEVER answer people like I have seen here and in the game today..

I would like some help....PLEASE>

LEN

• Downvote 1

Let's try some basic things here, you're not providing much useful information in the above rant for someone to actually help you with the technical problems you're experiencing.

First off, what is the installed path of your game? Can you give me a screenshot of our launcher before you click the Play button, and the error message it is generating afterward?

Let's try some basic things here, you're not providing much useful information in the above rant for someone to actually help you with the technical problems you're experiencing.

First off, what is the installed path of your game? Can you give me a screenshot of our launcher before you click the Play button, and the error message it is generating afterward?

Sorry was pretty pissed off when i posted this KYP  Just amazes me what I read and seen here....

I have NO IDEA what the game is doing but

C:\Users\Len\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\PY1KHB5X\CATC1DCH

If you see the EA message, you probably ran the Client.exe instead of the Net7 launcher app.

Kyp was asking you for a screenshot of the Net7 launcher app (before you click Start).

As a fellow user of Windows 7 x64. I followed the setup instructions and I had 0 issues when I was playing.

As much as I hate to agree with Kyp, what you are saying makes little sense without more information.

I could say windows keeps crashing, but with just saying it is crashing does not give enough information to even be able to come close to what the issue is as it could result from infinite possible reasons. 

My EnB folder is not on my C drive it is on my G (for games) drive, and all I had to do was to point the launcher to the installed directory and file.

"C:\Users\Len\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\PY1KHB5X\CATC1DCH"

Is not an install path for the E&B client, this looks like maybe a temp file representing a download from IE.

The install path if not changed would be:

C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Earth & Beyond\

Our launcher when installed has to be started and pointed in the relative location of this directory you installed under for ..\Earth & Beyond\release\client.exe

Given the above, if you don't know where its installed, I can only refer you to our FAQ section on Net-7.org, or as some of the others have the Windows7/8 thread and ask you to start and proceed through the steps slowly, and take screenshots of the errors you receive, then perhaps someone can assist you.

I fixed the issues it was having....I am sorry for the anger .... 
  Just took some calming down and remembering it is a windows game and well that says it all....

It runs on this windows 7 machine but not as good as my XP machines....but it is running...
  Hard to start over for the at least 20 times.  I played for a few hours yesterday and chatted much with seemingly good people. No WOW retards this time..

Magoo was telling me after the last wipe many people walked away...also tired of starting over and over....cant blame them...

Thanks for the helps...once again back to leveling many toons....hopefully in a full group lol just like old days 5 boxing  hehehe