Finishing the Job - Can't complete last objective

This is a mission in Ishuan where you talk to a guy at a weapons factory who later moves to an asteroid.

The last objective of the mission tells you to return to speak with him but he is nowhere to be found.

-A couple of objectives back he does tell you he may leave/go into hiding but nothing is clued into where he might be.

I asked in the E&B chat channels and they were puzzled... No one could help me. I checked the area around the weapons factory and the asteroid several times but no luck. There is also a 'strange ship' near the asterioid but you can't talk to it either. I then did a search throughout the sector but nothing happened. Tried relogging/restarting and nothing happened.

Not sure if this is a bug or something on my end or something else.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks a lot in advance!

Edited by Haljackey

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Im working that mission right now Im to the part where it says to intimidate the shaitan. I would think to do that I target him and hit my intimidate button but it days no target chosen. I have no idea how else to do this. Anyone know?

• 1 year later...
On 7/8/2013 at 5:11 PM, Haljackey said:

This is a mission in Ishuan where you talk to a guy at a weapons factory who later moves to an asteroid.

The last objective of the mission tells you to return to speak with him but he is nowhere to be found.

-A couple of objectives back he does tell you he may leave/go into hiding but nothing is clued into where he might be.

I asked in the E&B chat channels and they were puzzled... No one could help me. I checked the area around the weapons factory and the asteroid several times but no luck. There is also a 'strange ship' near the asterioid but you can't talk to it either. I then did a search throughout the sector but nothing happened. Tried relogging/restarting and nothing happened.

Not sure if this is a bug or something on my end or something else.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks a lot in advance!

I am having the same issue: delivered the product to the Shaitan, but cannot find the Manufacturer in Ishuan. Nothing happens, no dialogues or anything at Little Rock either.

Was going to forfeit the mission, but it's non-forfeitable.

Any advice?

hes supposed to be the Little rock,  if you fly up to it you should get a chat bubble over the target screen or a message button at the top of the screen.