Looking for Content developers

Hi folks,

Looking for new content developers. I'll keep this short and sweet, you'll be doing glorious things like keeping up with spreadsheets, coming up with ideas for missions, jobs, and other things to do for the people, and once (assuming you are good with writing) even implementing those missions.

Don't take this the wrong way but this is work and will continue to be on a volunteer basis. If you go any length of time without contributing you will lose your status. Don't volunteer if you don't want to work, please save me the time and effort involved in finding you out and tossing you.

We need more people to implement these things who are willing to work and do what's necessary without the complaint. I hear repetitive speak about wanting to make the game better, here's your chance. You don't need to know how to program to be a content developer, just how to write and communicate clearly. That being said, please address your request to join to me via a PM and I request that you write a short story of no more than 3 paragraphs that shows me your idea of a good mission (don't try to draw out the steps, you don't know how it works, just give me a literary version).

Thanks,

Kyp

While I am not a programmer or codes I can donate a minimum of 20 hours a week to any other positions you might need help with. Forum mod. GM. Etc. If there are any available opening slots for that to be filled I'd be willing to "try out" just pm me and let me know what you need from me. If not good luck :)

The tutorials are in development, but are pending a lot of manual work organizing them properly. (aka giant spreadsheet.)

Also let me clarify based on some of the PMs i've been getting. Your pet idea won't be going in at present, not until more basic content is available. I am getting a fair amount of proposals for "new" systems that didn't exist in the original game, that's not what we're after here.