open apology to static

My other toon is sithjd, i have already apologised for what happened earlier on yet i figure i should make it a public apology. earlier on some of us ran into modis heart, you know that mac daddy of comets. so we were having a hell of a time with it, could only take it down by a mill shields, incase you don't know it has about 6.7mill shields. so one of the crew from static was around and he asked if we needed help and i said yes, well we obviously needed help, so he brought a group from static in and killed the thing, mind you we did put in a shot or two.

after all that they looted the corpse, so i asked if by help they meant we not gonna get the loot, one of em said something and i also said something, yet they did give the loot to us, and thats after i threw a tantrum and stomped off, also threw a cat at them, grabbed it by the tail gave it a good swing too.

i had misjudged static and i apologise.

• Upvote 3

Whilst not in static, I understand your rampage of words being someone who has done the same in the past...

This is all I can say on the matter.

It is a child, who runs his mouth...

But it takes a man, who realises his faults, and apologies for his inner child's actions.

:)

Simply put, we are all adults in this game, and we all run our mouths occasionally in this game, but that said, and we are a small community... We all know each other and forgive our indiscretions…