Game will not patch windows 7 64bit

Yes it runs for me but it is just this tiny little window that is at a 800 x 800 frame when my frame is 1920 x 1080 and I am running Windows 7 64 bit and I have two Nvidia EVGA GTX 650 Ti BOOST 2GB cards with 16 gigs of ram and a 8 core processor.

It has been, I just left a redirect post there.

What kind of ass rape answers are these it works fine for me.... I will use that on the very next person who brings their car to me and complains it isnt working as it should HOLY GET it together this is suppose to be a tight knit bunch but reading these forums and asking questions in the game I see nothing but childish WOW players...

I have a windows 7 machine and it wont run  My XP machines all run fine and that dual video card system lol makes no difference on this old game....
   kind of like my 70 SS Nova that can NOT be beat by anything new from the factory NO matter what it is.... YEP and will place money on that....

HELP people for ALLAH's sake   I just got back here and already this feels like the dick slappers in swtor  wow and every other game....

MY RUNS FINE MUST ME YOUR MACHINE MAN...well DUH  give some help....yeah NERD RAGE until you meet this old gear head and realize this isnt a common gamer...Have a real good look at me and you might want to be a little nicer
 I AM NOT AMMUSED with the childish BS I have already dealt with in the last few hours...

• Downvote 2

That was a response to Pakkrat's post directly above. This post was originally located under the roleplaying forum, I'd strongly suggest you read the Code of Conduct stickied as an announcement at the top of these forums. I didn't offer a solution because I haven't looked at the problem, I only moved the post to its proper place.

That being said, perhaps being a little nicer might get you what you're looking for from someone who can help you.

I'm on Windows 7 64bit and haven't had a single issue with the launcher/game. Once in a blue moon I'll have a CTD but nothing too bad. I would highly suggest checking out the following threads (Stickied at the top of this forum) to fix your, "HELP people for ALLAH's sake   I just got back here and already this feels like the dick slappers in swtor  wow and every other game....".

First off, this thread details installation procedures and special instructions in regard to Windows 7/8 installations.

https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/8167-windows-8/

Be advised, you will have to pay attention to your own operating system. In other words some things are slightly different in Win7 and Win8 but essentially you should find these instructions helpful.

Second, some specific information about what exactly your problem is would be helpful. If you can successfully get the l;auncher to execute but it will not update then it could be your firewall, you may not be launching it as administrator, it is also possible you are not running the shortcut in winxp sp2 compatibility mode. Please, take a deep breath and clearly describe the issue you are having. Error messages or screenshots would also be helpful.

In regards to this piece of genious, "What kind of ass rape answers are these it works fine for me.... I will use that on the very next person who brings their car to me and complains it isnt working as it should HOLY GET it together this is suppose to be a tight knit bunch but reading these forums and asking questions in the game I see nothing but childish WOW players..." I would like to point out that is exactly what I expect some 14 y/o WoW player to screech across a tech support forum. The reason you didn't get much more of a response is because most of us aren't going to bother helping somebody out when they show up as a new member and immediately act like a douche. Now that we've moved past that phase lets get down to helping you out and getting you in game shall we?

I would like to add that even though your 70 Super Sport Nova is something to brag about, my 44 Willys would be available to drag it out of a ditch any time you need it.

/salute