Agrippa+Lag=Alcohol

If you intend to go through Agrippa with a Sentinel, my advice is to go through the front door (i.e. starting at OL/HU 100 and when your Collegia Faction is high enough) rather than trying the back door. 

The contacts for sending Sentinels to Kenlz have not yet been discovered.  "Hurl Fer Kenlz" cannot yet be completed until Der Todesengel is opened.  So for Sentinels it's best if they do the tried and tested front door into Agrippa.

Having patience interpolated into my matrix at Arx Spartoi, this is the Pakkrat.

Edited by Pakkrat

If you intend to go through Agrippa with a Sentinel, my advice is to go through the front door (i.e. starting at OL/HU 100 and when your Collegia Faction is high enough) rather than trying the back door. 

The contacts for sending Sentinels to Kenlz have not yet been discovered.  "Hurl Fer Kenlz" cannot yet be completed until Der Todesengel is opened.  So for Sentinels it's best if they do the tried and tested front door into Agrippa.

Having patience interpolated into my matrix at Arx Spartoi, this is the Pakkrat.

Interesting, so is it better on a PE to raise Build Devices or Build Shields?  

Interesting, so is it better on a PE to raise Build Devices or Build Shields?  

Devices, without a doubt.  But shields to build lvl 2 for the amplector omega (sp) is also a must.  Don't forget you can always call these skills if you don't have an abundance of skill points.

Devices, without a doubt.  But shields to build lvl 2 for the amplector omega (sp) is also a must.  Don't forget you can always call these skills if you don't have an abundance of skill points.

Thanks.  When I get around to any real play on my PE, I'll raise her build devices skill.  Haven't done much with her other than basic training & the Christmas mission.