Player tolerance levels

I am curious at what point does your tolerance level breaks, for instance you tolerate a player and their comments for a while but at what point does it become a reportable offence.

Secondly would screenies suffice or is the chat log enough to prove that another player has crossed the line.

Thirdly should said player cross the line do you report it to a gm. open a ticket, how does it work?

It depends on the offense as every case could be different.  As far as what yourself can put up with is up to you, but any time you see something against the rules you may report it.  Screen shot and chat logs are always welcome with complaints against another player.  a description of the offense along with the times of the offense(s) should also be reported..  To report a player, contact a GM via the ticket system, online, forums or contact myself.  Any of those should get the wheels rolling.  If you don't hear anything contact myself or a GM via PM.

Do chuck Norris constitute a bannable offense? Because if so I'm screwed =/....... but if im going out im going out swingiing......

Chuck norris once had his own toilet paper brand.....

But it was instantly recalled, since it wouldn't take crap from anyone.

*bows* thank you thank you.....

Do chuck Norris constitute a bannable offense? Because if so I'm screwed =/....... but if im going out im going out swingiing......

Chuck norris once had his own toilet paper brand.....

But it was instantly recalled, since it wouldn't take crap from anyone.

*bows* thank you thank you.....

Funny...(not!) but if someone is having issues with a stalker or someone giving them enough grief to cause them to want to quit, it IS a serious matter.   It needs to be handled even if it may only be a misunderstanding or a cultural difference.  That's what GMs are for.  Report it and let them sort it out. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Funny...(not!) but if someone is having issues with a stalker or someone giving them enough grief to cause them to want to quit, it IS a serious matter.   It needs to be handled even if it may only be a misunderstanding or a cultural difference.  That's what GMs are for.  Report it and let them sort it out. 

Well that joke even though is a little old (just Chuck jokes are old), still made me chuckle a little ;)

I have to agree Mimir on what you are saying, infact my former guild leader left because of a few members that wanted a to over throw them doing exactly that. If I were in their position, I would have straight out kicked them and told them "later loosers" and not thought twice about it.

I have been accused in other games of being a hacker and "threatened with being reported to GMs" because they tried to KS me and could not, I told them go right ahead and report me. You tried to KS me and failed so call me what you want, you were the one who started this by attacking something I was already killing.

Most MMO games have griefers that enjoy causing havoc and many of them often go to far in their quest to be known as jerks.

Interestingly enough ever since I started this topic said folks have stopped, and as for chuck norris yeah he is alright but give me the terminator the very first one and then we are talking. Too bad about your former guild leader he should have kicked em all out as you said.

I would have to agree here with Mimir  --- The Chuck joke was funny though :)

Some people are just born from different era's and one man's humor is another person's immaturity. I take it with a grain of sand or salt or whatever the old timer saying is. I'm happy to see most people grasped the obvious sarcasm of my joke based off the thread and got a chuckle :)  Thank god I didn't bust out the justin bieber jokes or I would be banned right now or have 5 pages at the very least telling me I should jump off a bridge and die or grow up or grow up then jump off a bridge. :P

And on that note. Sleepy time ^_^

Some people are just born from different era's and one man's humor is another person's immaturity. I take it with a grain of sand or salt or whatever the old timer saying is. I'm happy to see most people grasped the obvious sarcasm of my joke based off the thread and got a chuckle :)  Thank god I didn't bust out the justin bieber jokes or I would be banned right now or have 5 pages at the very least telling me I should jump off a bridge and die or grow up or grow up then jump off a bridge. :P

And on that note. Sleepy time ^_^

If you knew me at all you would know that there is very little I take seriously. The problem is you popped a joke into what looked like a very pissed off player's post without offering any suggestion other than the joke.  It reminds me of the Yadda Yadda posts...A Japanese player got all bent out of shape as that means something very different in Japan than it's non meaning verbiage from Seinfeld.  Anyway, it seems all better now, sorry I stepped on your (I am very sure funny) clown shoes.