Let me entertain you mission

Hey all,

I picked up the silver token mission: let me entertain you. I am now on step 12 of the mission,

where I have to contact Arx Ymir to get a party started. I flew there

tried registering, docking, warping in again, flying around Ymir, hanging there for several minutes,

/fmu and even flying back to the nav point on Nostrand Vor that initially gives the mission. Nothing happens.

Is this a bug? Or am I overlooking something?

Best Regards,

Nightside.

Nightside, 

Are you sure you have everything you need? You need to have the Progen Raw Recruits x6 and then can talk to Arx Yamir (you should see a chat icon next to the dock/register icons). 

If you are still having open a ticket so a GM can take a look in greater detail. 

Hey Elrick,

yeh I've been dragging those recruits along all the time. I'll fly to Arx Ymir again and see if it works now. If not

I'll open a GM ticket. Thanks for the reply :)

edit: Just arrived at Arx Ymir and i don't have a chat icon when targeting the station. Will open a ticket now.

Edited by Stormhowler

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Suggestion: DO NOT ALLOW THIS MISSION TO BE TAKEN UNLESS THE PLAYER HAS THE NECESSARY SPACE REQUIRED.

Just saying

I mentioned this to our advocate to bring up to have it changed so you can't get it until at least OL75 because you need the 36 slots from that HU, or at least for a PP that is the case. I don't know if he even got the message, but I agree with you on that one. I now have the mission just sitting in 'wait' until I can get my next HU.