Daeva photon emmiter drop rates for OCD

Are atrociously bad...

I'm sure many of you have seen me spamming market for a week or so now asking while farming. This is going to sound like a QQ post it can't be helped. I've farmed this single mat for a week now 4-6 hrs a day every single day for 7 days and have yet to get one.

i've killed every 45/50 wraith and 41 daeva ive seen. I'm told it drops from both. Nada on either. i've got a dozen+ of the other ingredients but 0 looted daeva photon emitters.

I know some are going to tell me they probably found one in 10 min or an hour or like 4 in one day etc. But i'd be more curious to see the data on daily drop rate amounts. Or have a dev test the farming out and see what their luck is like.

I'm fully aware its a raid item and thus shouldnt be super easy to get but let's be real. The loot is more or less "meh" minus maybe one 2 things that are so-so to decent at best. It's an obsolete raid with obsolete loot and people do it like av for so so items because its relatively quick and its fun and a welcome change/break from constant fish bowls and gate raids etc. And there is a few cool maps to get.

But the amount of effort to make this thing is INSANE. The people i know right now who have 5-6 stored etc got them long ago before supposedly drop rates were nerfed. And they also since then have found very few if any.

I hope im not alone in this. I'm not asking for a freebie here or for it to be easy mode, just realistic. I truly feel at this current juncture and time that this thing is harder to farm than the fishmaster 2000 a 10x better raid.

I found 4 aa's and an ursa 9 before i have looted a single one of these things. That to me seems "off".

Is there any possibility the drop rate can be revisited and reviewed?

well that's weird. I thought they were all the same drop rate and at around 2%, but the oni bioflux pheromone is about 6% while the other two are 1%. thanks for the observation, I have set them all to 2%.

Is 2% the best you can do? I was thinking 5% was fair hell i'd even compromise for 4%.  If raising the percent isnt an option is there any way to add the drop to both the daeva 41s and the wraith 45/50?  Because im not fully convinced its on both loot tables atm. My brother said he only got one from a wraith one time in his history of playing and seeing as the item says daeva on it i would think it would come from daevas. Not trying to make demands just trying to compromise and make this worth doing. Because atm its not and im close to passing on it all together.

Also did that change you make take place already or does it require a restart?

since it's a raid drop 2% is plenty in my opinion

I can confirm the photon emitter only comes from the daevas, while the wraiths only drop wraith neutropics.

the change will come with the tuesday update.

What is the feather drop rate if i may ask out of curiosity? 1% while probably insignificant in the long run is 1% more than was there today so thank you for that. While I do wish you could go alittle higher since its a raid that inst utilized by many anymore i can understand your reasons and I want to thank you for looking into it promptly and for making the change.

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance these kind of drop rates could be added to the item database on the net 7 website?  I'd be interested to see item statistics such as:

• number dropped past month
  • target drop rate
  • actual drop rate past month
  • last drop date

I see people asking all the time in chat if a certain item/mission is in the game.   This would be one way to tell.   Plus it would at least confirm for people that items are actually dropping.

I think you are asking for too much information for something they obviously don't want known.  How about just the last drop date so we can see if has dropped since the most recent patch? 

All that info would be nice but it would be included for every item in the database.  That seems excessive.  Image, debris dropped 198,321,287,927 times last month, the target drop rate can be as high as 140% on some hulks, last drop 0.00217 millisecond ago.

• 2 weeks later...