Epic Signature Creator?

There are 6 different background images for each race :lol:

They are shown on the Signature page and each on is a clicky button... click the image you want as your backgound :lol:

Is there any way to resize them? I'm getting greedy, but it would be nice to sandwhich a few together for multiple toons rather than creating a sig that takes up half a page :) Right now there is no limit to sig size/images, so it could get out of hand.

• Upvote 1

There are 6 different background images for each race :lol:

If you were responding to my quasi question, I was just kidding ;) because of the custom work etc..

I do like the BG's, they are pretty sharp. Progen ones are the best imo, looks a lot like my Firefox theme but with more red :lol:

Is there any way to resize them? I'm getting greedy, but it would be nice to sandwhich a few together for multiple toons rather than creating a sig that takes up half a page :) Right now there is no limit to sig size/images, so it could get out of hand.

No, don't think so. They actually do resize, but from 150px (vertical) to 125px. That's the difference from the display selection page to the final render. Strange that it shrinks, but they still retain good definition.
  • Upvote 1

No, don't think so. They actually do resize, but from 150px (vertical) to 125px. That's the difference from the display selection page to the final render. Strange that it shrinks, but they still retain good definition.

Fixed, now 150px high as it should be :lol:

Please regenerate your signatures.

What is the "?" a placeholder for? A snapshot of the character?

Yes...

But this is no easy task and needs a lot of code to do so.

I MAY possibly look in to the possibility of uploading an avatar so you can put your own in for now, for those that can create an image in the right size :D

Actually it's still 125px, just the bottom 25px of the 150px were cut to transparent alpha. Color looks off a couple points too. See if you highlight it (drag mouse), you can see the transparency cut. No biggy, but just thought I'd drop the mention.