Mission Data, If needed

Going through my web site files, I thought this might be useful to expedite the next missions and Raid(s) :w00t:

Maybe there's something you/we could use, if not to give us something to look forward to.

• Upvote 2

Thank you Phorlaug, especially for that 200% screenshot of the Loony's Special Gizmoblastit.  Perhaps it will be issued like that in this game, like it was in the original.  Also the other things as well.  IIRC on a Grandmaster, if you used the DT access key, and it didn't work, it took you to hull damage, but I don't remember exactly how much, but it wasn't an incap.

Thank you Phorlaug, especially for that 200% screenshot of the Loony's Special Gizmoblastit.  Perhaps it will be issued like that in this game, like it was in the original.  Also the other things as well.  IIRC on a Grandmaster, if you used the DT access key, and it didn't work, it took you to hull damage, but I don't remember exactly how much, but it wasn't an incap.

Details are in the DeWinter folder. Image below.

[attachment=2635:Key.JPG]

Ahh, Yes the Sweet memories of mining all day just to get 1/4 of what you needed for 1 step on the mission. Fighting over ore fields.... I can't wait. I enjoyed those missions lots and lots. Thank Phorlaug for the info and the flashback of memories.