Agrippa…Working as intended or epic fail?

Anyone besides me see this as a vision that just will not come to fruition as intended?  

As I understand it the "vision" was to force (always a bad idea) players to cooperate to finish these missions.  What I see happening is that players are making one of each class to get what they need to complete these missions.  

Sadly the Agrippa missions have the opposite effect on players interactions and is (IMHO) causing more and more players to not interact except with their multi-boxed alts.

Just my 2 credits worth... Perhaps time for a re-work?

I, in opposition, asked for help on many occasions and reciprocated to others who were slogging through Agrippa. Each time I felt blessed by incoming aid and a sense of pride and accomplishment for each time I was able to slip a needed system to another pilot. With such a mazework of missions, gatherings, manufacturing, research and galactic travel, I think that it set off the satisfaction from completing the line and also helping others.

I see Agrippa, as difficult as it is both through the front door and the newer back door, as working as intended. Given that the back door is showing detail issues and time-oriented windows (Hurl Fer Kenlz requires entry to Der Todesengel), I can wait out the need to complete the "uber uns" segments.

Like Byakhee's sig line in his forum posts, "If you are looking for challenging missions, you've come to the right place," don't engage Agrippa if you feel it's driving you nuts. Just purchase a system from an Agrippa-certified builder and enjoy Agrippa Technology like any other consumer. Agrippa was never intened to drive players from the game.

Live from Nostrand Vor, this is the Pakkrat.

I, in opposition, asked for help on many occasions and reciprocated to others who were slogging through Agrippa. Each time I felt blessed by incoming aid and a sense of pride and accomplishment for each time I was able to slip a needed system to another pilot. With such a mazework of missions, gatherings, manufacturing, research and galactic travel, I think that it set off the satisfaction from completing the line and also helping others.

I see Agrippa, as difficult as it is both through the front door and the newer back door, as working as intended. Given that the back door is showing detail issues and time-oriented windows (Hurl Fer Kenlz requires entry to Der Todesengel), I can wait out the need to complete the "uber uns" segments.

Like Byakhee's sig line in his forum posts, "If you are looking for challenging missions, you've come to the right place," don't engage Agrippa if you feel it's driving you nuts. Just purchase a system from an Agrippa-certified builder and enjoy Agrippa Technology like any other consumer. Agrippa was never intened to drive players from the game.

Live from Nostrand Vor, this is the Pakkrat.

It's good to hear/see that some are doing the Agrippa as it was intended (can't help but wonder if I can afford your help ;) ) But are the majority of players doing this or are you as I fear in the minority? 

How many Agrippa alts do you have?

Working as intended.   Agrippa requires "Class" interaction, but that does not mean you have to do "Social" interaction.

Exactly... Maybe I missed the point... I don't think so, but early on discussions it was stated that it was to encourage "players" to interact.  I see exactly the opposite.  I see comments like "I'm tired of bugging guildies for x, so I will make this char" but...but...but... isn't that what guildies for.  

To answer Mimir,

I finished Agrippa by entering it through the front door with my Sentinel, Pakkratius. I have recently completed Stage II Weapons withmy Privateer, Pakkrateus, by entering Agrippa through the back door. I had no other alts with which to call upon. My help was from other pilots and my aid went out to all who could meet me long enough to crank out what they required. I did so without multiboxing and was both social and friendly as possible. I even went as far as to present quasi-in-character at times.

Via satellite, this is the Pakkrat

Sentinel 150
Privateer 145
Trader 51

I have a PS that does devices, PP that does weapons, shields, comps, and reactors, and the PW does weapons (just to get the ammo flavors), I have gotten assistance where needed without issue. 

Additionally, I have literally built 222 SOOA's for exchanges and such for my use and for many other players.  On top of all that, I've sold via trade over 100 million credits worth of Agrippa items.

So, ya, working as intended.

Quote edited for clarity:

I have a PS that does devices,

PP that does weapons, shields, comps, and reactors, and the

PW does weapons (just to get the ammo flavors), I have gotten assistance where needed without issue. 

Additionally, I have literally built 222 SOOA's for exchanges and such for my use and for many other players.  On top of all that, I've sold via trade over 100 million credits worth of Agrippa items.

So, ya, working as intended.

My feeling is that having more than one Progen to complete the Agrippa series was NOT what was intended.  

I think that that having multiple Progen alts IS what most are doing to get around the relatively low player count and complete these missions.

Does anyone think they can select only one or even two Progen(s) and complete these missions?  

Sadly to do any of the individual parts of Agrippa you need cooperation from the other classes in the race.

If one just wants to have a PW and do only the ammo/weapons he/she HAS to rely on the other classes to complete just this portion (as originally intended I think).  I don't see many(any) that have answered this that have only one Progen without making the other classes to mine/make comps, etc.

And this is my point...not that the missions are not functional because obviously they are,

So how many with only one Progen are doing the Agrippa missions without making the other classes and only relying on others for the various components/part needed?

Working as intended.   Agrippa requires "Class" interaction, but that does not mean you have to do "Social" interaction.

So in your opinion the Agrippa missions were designed in such a way to complete them, you must interact with yourself (make one of each class alt) but others could be used to complete?... MMOG or cartridge game?

Seems to me if any were honest about this they would admit that it was intended to have a social interaction and not be a solo multi box experience. 

Myself, I did not create alts nor multibox in order to complete my Sentinel's run through Agrippa Shields and Agrippa Devices. Did the mission require the help of others? Yes. Was I social? Yes. Was it fun to cooperate with others? Yes. Was the mission line frustrating at times? Absolutely, but fun still in hindsight. So, I am one of those pilots who made ONE Progen and worked through the mazework of Agrippa Technologies.

My Privateer had minor, if any, help from my Sentinel where possible. And that help only got him through Stage II Weapons which was approached from the back door via Kenlz.

Agrippa is and has always been optional Content. Hence the Silver and Gold Tokens.

If you like such challenge, you need to get Agrippa.

From the forges of the Collegia, this is the Pakkrat.

if we had a higher population, then we'd see much more diversity and activity in the market.  Including, but definitely not limited to Agrippa. 

During the ST's, I had max leveled my main toons prior to the introduction of Agrippa, as a result, I started another couple of toons to do it.  There was no back door at the time, much to my consternation.  At that time, I found a lot of bugs, hiccups, and other issues as noted by my detailed thread about it.  Personally, I enjoy the madness and the challenge of it.  I do think that more items need to be included in it to encourage lower level participation.

Right now, there is such a stigma to Arrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggg  rippa, that a lot of low level progens are flat skipping it.  The expense of doing it at level is out of control without just reward at that level.  I will be putting forward a posting in the next few days that will offer up some suggestions that may expand the participation in Agrippa as a whole. 

But, as a line of missions and tech, its is one of the better and most dynamic in the game!

I can't even get past the ammo fee kenlz mission :/ I barely made it past the introduction quest to turn my coins on. Now he wants 15 refined astralite fine. But the ammo stuff has me stumped and confused. He wants purple and green which means Chem and plasma ammo I'm guessing but I can't figure out what kind and I refuse to spend millions guessing as far ad the yellow bile resin. I'm guessing impact bile pl ammo? I've bee. Asking in game for hours but very few have done these missions and don't know and the ones who do play mind games and say well what do you think it means etc?

I'm a content dude but not a rp'er. I don't care about the lore or dialogue I just want it done and the eecipies as cheap and fast as possible. You can argue that defeats the purpose if someone tells me everything but different strokes for diff folks. I don't care I just want to finish. So of anyone is willing to just tell me spoilers for it I would greatly appreciate it as I'm stumped on the ammo stacks

Shock of all shocks...instead of sitting on the bench trying to coach the team, I decided to join in the fun.  I do have one suggestion that would make a world of difference in asking for assistance in these missions.  

Problem:

When asking for help there is no way of knowing exactly where you are in the Agrippa mission line.

Example:

ME: I need xyz?

THEM: What stage are you in?

ME: Ummm how can I tell?

THEM: How many tokens do you have?

ME: Ummm Well... there were a few missions thrown in that I thought were Agrippa, but ...it took my token and didn't advance the line.

Possible Solution: 

Some method of keeping track of what mission stage you are in.  I know I could have recorded every mission name manually in the log.  I didn't, and pretty sure most would not of have not as well.

I suggest that in the portal we have a list of our missions done (All missions not just Agrippa).  I know we can't edit the client but...I have had GMs in various STs check my mission log for what step I was in.  This may not help everyone but it would be a big step to eliminating at least one gripe on the A"gripe"a mission line.

Bonus effect: Bragging rights..

ME: "I have done 203 missions."

THEM: How do you know that?

ME: I went to the portal and checked my mission log.