Status of Shield Leech

Last I checked, with my JE, Shield Leech works just fine.  It's better against organic enemies than mechanical ones, but it's useful both for draining enemy shields, and putting energy into your reactor.  For now, I'd leave it at L3, and save the higher levels for after OL150.  Others may disagree though.  You cannot spam the skill, since there's a cooldown timer, but it's quite useful when used strategically.

I like it so far but I actually read YOUR post about how to plan out you JE and found that not putting points in to it was a waste so I did. After more research I saw information regarding it not working properly.

Im happy to see you've replied to my thread and that you condone the usage of the points! Since I only have one gun mount (low level) I thought the skill was priceless in leveling my combat.

Which of my posts are you referring to?  If you're talking about the post I wrote in the JE thread, in 2009, the broken skill in question was Fold Space, particularly L3-L4 Fold Space.  It's been fixed since then.  (Did you mean Energy Leech?  It's the JW's energy skill, and I've been unimpressed with it, though it may have improved since then.)

Which of my posts are you referring to?  If you're talking about the post I wrote in the JE thread, in 2009, the broken skill in question was Fold Space, particularly L3-L4 Fold Space.  It's been fixed since then.  (Did you mean Energy Leech?  It's the JW's energy skill, and I've been unimpressed with it, though it may have improved since then.)

Oh No, Energy Leech is my 6th weapon.

It does seem to have been tone down a bit. (less effective than a month + ago)

But this is another topic.

https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/6317-energy-leech/?p=51432

If you still find you need your skill points refunded via the Call Forward, please see my article on the portal (i.e. www.net-7.org) in the Headlines News. It's titled How To Answer The Call Forward. It will, in one article, teach you how to prepare to have your skill points reset and refunded for re-distribution. There are many Sentinels out there that can perform the Call for you.

Mimir still gives it up for free. *snicker*

On location at the Place of Life, Arx Spartoi, this is the Pakkrat. Edited by Pakkrat

Oh No, Energy Leech is my 6th weapon.

It does seem to have been tone down a bit. (less effective than a month + ago)

But this is another topic.

https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/6317-energy-leech/?p=51432

I do allow for it having been improved since I last used it, in ST4.  Haven't gotten around to working on my JW, Torrence, since Live started.   ;)  Hopefully it'll be useful when it comes time to work on my JW, he's only done training & the Christmas mission since Live started, attention has been elsewhere.  I've been casually playing my JE lately, after plodding my Scout, TT, and JT to TL45.  Only 2 more characters need to go though that pain, then it's play for fun not just to set up building toons.