Porvenir Mons, cannot dock

I have tried on numerous occasions to try to dock with P Mons, Endriago Planet, but have failed miserably.  I do not get the option to dock or register with the station, both the icons remain greyed out.

Normally I would not bother but as I need to dock to carry on with the scan mission for my PS it is kinda important, a skill which I don't want to do without.

I have tried restarting the computer, landing and exiting the planet but I cannot get anything to work.  The scenery seems to load but no mobs or anything.  I am running with just that one toon on one account.

Some help with this problem would be appreciated.

Regards

Edited by Kavid

There's a problem with planets in general.  A couple different threads on this.   What normally works for me is I log out to the character selection screen as soon as I get tot the planet.   then I log right back in.   I have to do this on every planet I go to.

Did what Zacks link pointed to and it dint help with the planet problem, unchecking prototype reorder seems to solve the problem but getting rubberbanding and lag  issues,

back to checking proto reorder and I guess relogging on planets for now till we have a better fix.