Net-7 Wiki side project: Item Turn-Ins

Heya, All.

Not sure how helpful this will be for veterans, but it will hopefully help out new folks coming in.  I've been trying to consolidate and get all of the item turn-in information up on the Net-7 Wiki.

The turn-in rewards for some of the items aren't yet complete because I've either personally not come across the items yet, or got rid of them too long ago to remember what the rewards were.  Please feel free to either update the respective wiki pages or add the info below and I'll get it on the wiki as soon as I'm able.

There are other items that are not yet listed (manes essences, for example), but I'll get to those as I can.

In any case, have a look when you get a chance and if you care.  Net-7 Wiki: Item Turn-Ins

Cheers!

- Curis

The wiki editor scares me so I left out my edit, I also don't have accurate info.

I was going to add yum-o-rum guy in QAR, animal parts/brawn bits guy in Traders Fort, manes essences, ravelock aa devices, Lamotte precious metals Inverness Planet.

We need a column for rewards too.

Thanks for the feedback!

Unless someone else beats me to it (which they're welcome to do!), I will get to the missing items as soon as I compile enough information to put them on the wiki.  My memory from EA Live is sadly lacking, and I've just not gotten around to many of these turn-ins myself yet.

The manes essence and AA devices I am currently getting together for posting.

As to the suggestions on the table itself (i.e., column for NPC location and turn-in rewards), I'm a bit torn.  It certainly makes sense to add them here; however, that information is/will also be on the NPC pages and the item pages.  I hesitate to add it to another page because if any of this information ever changes, then it will potentially have to be updated on three different wiki pages.  Not the end of the world, of course, simply a consideration.

It's a work in progress, though, so it will only get better, fuller, and more accurate.

Thanks again!

-Curis

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...