List of stuff to do (Seriois Question)

So this is a thread for with a lost of stuff to do.
I'm a fairly newish player compared to most vets and my question is what all is there to do?

In 2 months I've gotten all 9 classes maxed and fairly geared well. I don't have the most uber of uber items on each one yet due to the limit of only so many raids a week etc but I'm geared not bad on most toons so I'll keep working on that bit most of it boild down to licl on rolls etc and time.

I just started Agrippa and that will probably take me a month to do it all so I'm looking forward to that even though I hear its far more work than fun.

I got my NoS on all 9 toons. Got my seal or mark on all 9 toons. I have a couple cve/waking nightmare still chasing that ever alluding pb.

My builders have almost all common and a lot of rare builds on all 3 traders now. As well as fish master, duct tape, face and terrain advantage schematics.

What's left? After Agrippa where do I go? Are there any quest chains or challenges left that I don't know about besides the core drop from troller raid etc. I mean content I can do myself or with 1 group. What other stuff can I do? Obviously I play a lot and I'm sire some will say get a gf or go outside but I have a gf and work I just love enb and play a lot. But I'm getting to the point where I logon now and say hmmm its agrippa or nothing? What's left to do what challenges ate left for me to strive for?

I'm hoping I van hey some serious helpful answers and info about quests or other activities I'm unaware of.
Items worth getting at max level at the end of a long quest chain etc.

TL:DR Getting bored. What all is there to do end game?

Pardon typos or stuff that doesn't make sense. Typed this from my phone and my auto fill is whacky.

I would like to add to this:

Is there a job database somewhere.  I do remember the game being fairly sandbox and I am fine with that but sometimes I would like to get into a mission line and I have no idea where any of them are

In 2 months I've gotten all 9 classes maxed and fairly geared well

2 Months ?  I would say you have missed the point of the whole game by levelling 9 Avatars to 150 that fast.

This game is not about "Get to 150 ASAP" or End Game content, it never has been, even in "Live".  Its about the journey too 150.

I hate to think about all the missions / story lines you have missed that the Dev team have spent countless hours adding to the game.

I would say create a New Avatar and actually "Play" the game, rather than power levelling to 150.

• Upvote 2

2 Months ?  I would say you have missed the point of the whole game by levelling 9 Avatars to 150 that fast.

I was going to say the same thing, when I saw the topic.  Let me guess, 2 comps 3 toons on each; when u logged on?

Probably lil conversation and groupings with others.

Anywho...pretty much every station has NPCs with missions.  Some open vendor markets, some reward you with items not dropped, others give faction/credits/XP.  I'm not going to spoil the fun for you by telling you where to look.

Did you say you go on raids?  You can track down the items to open raids, or even organize a raid that requires a key or not.

Happy hunting

1) Judgements passed... check.
2) Assumptions made... check
3) Told how I should be playing a game... check
4 Told to get an extra job + gf (I like the 2nd gf part but one is a handful as is)...check.

What you call power level I call skill. After playing my first toon to its entirety and reading all the quests, doing all those small station missions etc I didn't see the need to redo every single thing again and again. I did all I could find or knew about. I will never understand why people tell others how they should be playing a game. A game is played for enjoyment. And what I've done and experienced so far I've enjoyed very much. Why can't you play your way and I play mine. Why must I follow some cookie cutter method of playing for it to be accepted? Most assumptions made between the both of you shaddex and get off me were incorrect and off topic.

I'm not going to tell people not to post its their right and a free country. But to come here to tell me I did it wrong, or I should be doing this or I need "a life" etc etc its so off topic and I don't see the point.

Im asking for important critical missions I might of missed with good item rewards or rich content or rewards that was the question that is the topic. Someone PMd me and said there was a good fortune quest in margesi. THAT was on topic and helpful. Telling me there is tons of missions in game and I skipped it all by being a power leveler and I should start from scratch and make a new toon and play the game their way, the right way etc isn't helpful... hope I made the difference clear.

But any who back on topic...... thanks to those who helped so far and if anyone knows of any others is be happy to hear :)

I'm not going to presume that you are one of them, but a lot (I think, younger) players that jump on a game and then brag that "I beat that game in 2 months".  They then move on to the next game and "beat" it.

As mentioned above, this is not that kind of game.  Even though not many do it, this is a "role-playing" game, not an race to 150. 

There is MUCH content that is not yet in the game.  The V'rix haven't even invaded yet!  And, in Old-Live, their existance (and probes) was alluded to from the very start (maybe not in beta).  The Maelstroms are not open yet, then Der Tos, Ardus, Roc,The Bogeril missions.  The construction projects.... I can't remember it all anymore.  (these are not in the right order)

All of the various religious connections and enigmas to decipher.  People actually used Google to figure out many of the obscure (from their religious standpoint) references made in the storyline.  

This game has not REALLY STARTED yet!!!!  Please don't get bored and give up on it too soon.

p.s.  I made this post before Knight05's reply above.

Edited by GenghisBob
  • Upvote 1

Good points GenghisBob, quite a few of those things are things I'm looking forward to.  Would love to see additional new content, meaning projects/missions not in live, based on some of the content you mentioned.  The Mars Construction Project was great content for explorers, and the rewards, especially after they improved it, were very nice and worth all the mining necessary to get them.  I'd love to see the MCP used as a model for additional mining projects, that are unique to the emulator.  The same can be said for Lyle McDonald's mission chain, and the Heal the Maelstrom repeatable mission that Ariad gave from Paren Station after Merjan went missing.

Ya I definetly doesn't make this post to brag. I didn't think I would burn through the game as fast as I did but I broke my back in a motorcycle accident and I've had 3 months off work to sit in a room and basically play enb since I can't really do much else till recently. I don't care if you are a noon or a pro if you play enb like 12 Hrs a day you are gonna max out quite a few toons also :P

But I'm not going anywhere even if I had nothing to do I would build or play to help guildoes and others etc as I get enjoyment from that as well. But I do miss having a goal as a driving force to play. First it was get every toon to 150 now its Agrippa what I'm worried about is the next. I got pretty far in live but it was so long ago I don't remember most of the content. And I've never been a rp'er type person or super into lore even on games like wow etc. So if its true this is a 100% rp game I'm screwed there.

I'm here for the long haul and will be patient for content but something to do would be nice :)

Sorry to hear about your back, here's to a speedy recovery ^_^

I have considered the very same question, here are some thoughts:

*Check your ore vaults and stock up on stuff you will need for Agrippa.  Then get twice what you think you may need.   And any other ores that you are low on.

*Attempt to find a new ore field, (JD/Telscopium helps) Some sectors are a lot bigger than you think  ;)

*The Oni/Tempest mission.  The items aren't that great or useful, but Lannister put a twist on it, get your TT to build everything involved.

*Do all of the mission trees that lead to Tang's Vigor/Alacrity.  You probably have the prints for them both, as I do, Thank You Prre :D  , but hey, it is content that a DEV voluntarily created, with interesting items.

*Fill out all your build trees, so you can actually build everything that drops, is a mission print, or is a vendor item.

*Have you got the Aspiration/Intent prints? Hubble/SSR prints?   All the  Mordanna prints?  Have you acquired a Good Fortune? (oh yeah, you mentioned that one, It is quite challenging without any hints)

*Do you like to collect semi useful, drop only, non-manu items? Farm the Ghost Ship in Niff.

*Go hunt something you have never hunted before, until you are sure you have seen all that it drops

*Document what mobs drop what items and make a spreadsheet, I hear Duvell is doing something like that.

*Find a mission that Shea does not have on his site, write it up and submit it.

*It sounds like you would score high on achiever/explorer on Bartles test, perhaps you could take the test and try a different game play style, just for fun.

*Feed the Bunyip (bring a crew)

*Look at what items you really want from the game, and focus on them, when you feel the need

*Make notes, maps, reference material on mob locations, resource/hulk fields and their levels

*Systematically talk to all NPC's on each station, sector, system with each toon.

*Help someone else do any or all of these things

Is any of this getting your creative juices flowing?  I hope so :)

Terrell and GhengisBob are right about this being only the start with much to follow.

Edited by TooTall
  • Upvote 1

One of bigger problems with EnB, both in Live and now, is the lack of end game content. In my opinion, it was a major reason this game didn't survive. So if you are constantly looking for new things to do, then this probably isn't the right game for you. New content will be added over time, I'm sure, but I would guess that for the majority it will never be enough. This is just one of those game that focus on the journey rather than the end destination. Some like it that way, others don't.

Edited by Basileus

I beg to differ, what there is not a lot of is the typical endgame content that other games might have, you know the assemble team/force, raid x, receive uber loot type of content. However there is a ton of endgame content that you can do once you reach L150.

Agrippa is a very nice start by this dev team

Der Tosenangel was a great sector that is coming, and most even Uber geared toons would not step in there live...

The maelstorm sectors were very nice too

What EnB never really was was a raiding game...there are raids, and that was fun, but that was never the point of the game particularly. That is what makes EnB different than alot of other games, you can be a very successful and even highly sought after toon without ever having to raid. Really the only game I have ever seen that made the explorer class viable, and even necesary. The ability to easily 3 box, and even 6 box has made this version of the game somewhat cheaper by extension. That might be something that they could look at over time, if more players can be attracted to the game.

*Do all of the mission trees that lead to Tang's Vigor/Alacrity.  You probably have the prints for them both, as I do, Thank You Prre :D  ,

Where do i start this?

Quoting Prre from another thread:

Do the mission tree from Deschide Poarta (the non repeatable one) also available are missions for other items off Zieg / Canis and Constantstantius , if you complete all of these missions to the reward point (shield/engine/device/pl ) it opens a mission from Var on Tarisis which in turn give you the access to Tangs Vigor and Alacrity mission :)

Deschide = Cassel's Wither (device)

Constantstantius = Vinda's Fortuity (engine)

Zieg = Vars' Indignation (shield)

Canis = Dog's Fang (pl)

Prre to the rescue again!!  ;)

• 2 years later...

1) Judgements passed... check.
2) Assumptions made... check
3) Told how I should be playing a game... check
4 Told to get an extra job + gf (I like the 2nd gf part but one is a handful as is)...check.

What you call power level I call skill. After playing my first toon to its entirety and reading all the quests, doing all those small station missions etc I didn't see the need to redo every single thing again and again. I did all I could find or knew about. I will never understand why people tell others how they should be playing a game. A game is played for enjoyment. And what I've done and experienced so far I've enjoyed very much. Why can't you play your way and I play mine. Why must I follow some cookie cutter method of playing for it to be accepted? Most assumptions made between the both of you shaddex and get off me were incorrect and off topic.

I'm not going to tell people not to post its their right and a free country. But to come here to tell me I did it wrong, or I should be doing this or I need "a life" etc etc its so off topic and I don't see the point.

Im asking for important critical missions I might of missed with good item rewards or rich content or rewards that was the question that is the topic. Someone PMd me and said there was a good fortune quest in margesi. THAT was on topic and helpful. Telling me there is tons of missions in game and I skipped it all by being a power leveler and I should start from scratch and make a new toon and play the game their way, the right way etc isn't helpful... hope I made the difference clear.

But any who back on topic...... thanks to those who helped so far and if anyone knows of any others is be happy to hear :)

Hello just read your post, i have a question for you.  Do you think PVP would help keep you interested in the game?

• Downvote 1