Server failed to repsond to sector log in

Gate crashed and now my comp gets to the load map showing the universe and it hangs there.  When I close out the program I have an error message saying server failed to respond to sector log in.  Also the number showing online is just stuck 211.  This happened a few weeks back and the server had to be restarted.

I'm getting this error message as well. Tried two different game accounts and a brand new toon. Everything going smoothly until I actually try to log into the game from character selection. 30-odd seconds then error message as post above

I tried moving a character from one account to another, rebooted my computer, uninstalled, clicked off prototype reorder, locked my port, unlocked my port all to no avail..anyone else try the above and have luck fixing this error?

*Edit:Also tried unchecking ip6 as per https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/8402-disable-ip6-crashes-dropping-try-this/.  It did nothing as well. 

Grind_small_sig.png

Edited by caladyn

I was running two instances about an hour and a half ago, went to eat, when I came back I had the "won't select anything, won't quit to login/desktop" bug.  Now I can't log in any more, freezes on sector map after selecting character.  Tried rebooting PC, rebooting router, no good.  Seems like there's a few of us with this same problem now.  Must be server side I guess.