trouble logging in

OK, I give up, I can login into the game, but gating got hung in the blue galactic map, and sometimes when it works, land me in weird places, instead of at the gate.

Will check back tomorrow when the devs have a chance to debug it.

Hey,

Lock Port UNCHECKED

Prototype Reorder CHECKED

This is the new "mode" for the proxy that should work fine. If you have trouble, try unchecking Prototype Reorder but leave "LOCK PORT" unchecked as well.

Make sure all is fine before trying to multibox (MB is causing always problems amd not the "standard test scenario").

WIth Packet reorder checked

LOcked port unchecked

SIngle toon gating works fine.  Form-gating has problem, one or more form member got hung in galactic map, or end up randomly in the target map.

yes, I just fixed formation gating, once I've finished testing it I'll restart with the fix. The same fix should also cure the old problem of sometimes gating to a place way out of the sector, that still happens sometimes.

If you uncheck the 'prototype reorder' the server/client will behave exactly as it did previously, this is in case there was a problem with the new gate caching system.

Why were people using the 'lock port' check anyway? This is a 'last resort' which you can use if you're really having problems. It may cause slow gating and unresponsive play.

If you are having to use the 'debug launch' setting then there are underlying problems with your install anyway, and in that case it would be best to maybe re-install because there could be some corruption.

So, best options are to have all 4 options on the left checked, and all 4 on the right, unchecked.

Formation gating will be fixed tomorrow as soon as I've finished testing it.

I was having crashes when gating/docking extensively in the past so thats why i used Lock Port option under advisement by you TB.

Now i can't really play. Every time i gate/dock i crash. Usually proxy stays at "Stage 3 complete" and i'm in sector that i was gating into and after 2-3 secs when my ship appears too i'm unable to perform anything but /quit.

But now the problem is worse than ever....even when i had crashes back in ST4 it certainly wasn't 9 out of 10.

Please any help will be greatly appreciated. I'm even willing to provide temporary control of my PC via RDP/AMMYY/TeamViewer.