some games won't die (which is awesome)

Wow how long has earth and beyond been going now? I started out testing this game in if i recall alpha 2 in 2000 or 2001. Game cancelled in 2003 or 4. But then it just popped right back p a couple months later. Just amazing.

Im downloading it again now im fairly sure my comp will handle it long as the models are not like insanely high poly now. I use to play on a amd tbird 1.2 with 512 meg ram and 128 meg ati card lol now its 256 meg vid amd 64 3400+ 2gb ram. So we shall see. 

Any how if any of you all are from the early beta and alpha phases we likely knew each other back then. Fun times even though i got big time burned out on the game after all the beta phases ahh well should be all new to me now heh

If you haven't played in 10 years, then yeah, it's gonna seem new again.  Plus, the EMU has the 3 classes that never made it into old-live and several new sectors.

Lots of new and different.  Hope you enjoy and welcome back.   :)

If you haven't played in 10 years, then yeah, it's gonna seem new again.  Plus, the EMU has the 3 classes that never made it into old-live and several new sectors.

Lots of new and different.  Hope you enjoy and welcome back.   :)

yeh i seen this. I remember EA axed a ton of content prior to even the beta phase. What im wondering about the most is new 3d models and how i might be able to get in on maybe making some. I mostly do static models no animations etc but shoot no reason why i couldn't make some base models and let some one else o textures and any needed animations. Im assuming that the new char classes have new models so im sure importers and exporters exist for 3d studio max 9 which i have a legal copy of. 

Send some of your work to me.

will do once i have some again. I lost most every thing in a hd/computer crash. Had cd back ups  but no clue where they are. Working on a couple mid evil weapons for fun right now.