Guild Raid Rotation Change Suggestion

My last post in this forum...sorry I was warned that it was for guild leads and officers only.  

BUT The Magoo bashing has to stop!!! 

I don't care what MT he or anyone oops into this channel or other, be an adult as you say we all are and take it to a private channel.  Forum moderator? How about a bit of moderation on these personal attacks?    

why does the magoo bashing have to stop? static has tried to make the entry of a guild into the rotation as easy and fair as possible. our officers spent weeks, WEEKS trying to come up with something everyone can agree on. we spend all this time and effort and magoo was trying to tear it apart from the beginning...then blames it on static.

Edited by Dakynos
removed allegations
  • Upvote 1

why does the magoo bashing have to stop? static has tried to make the entry of a guild into the rotation as easy and fair as possible. our officers spent weeks, WEEKS trying to come up with something everyone can agree on. we spend all this time and effort and magoo was trying to tear it apart from the beginning...then blames it on static.

1 person in static, who no longer plays, stopped magoo from being a DEV. thats HIS whole problem and hes dragging everyone down with him. guarantee this whole thing couldve been handled in a week but he had to intentionally derail everything before it even started

Let's see your proof... or Is it just hearsay?  My bestest buddy who no longer plays... told his other brother by a different mother, that this player is mad that his uncle who also does not play was offended by ...  blah blah blah... Take it to the PM's and or email, and from your OWN post you don't even have first hand knowledge of what went down.    

Either way calling out one person is pretty sucky don't you think?  

Let's see your proof... or Is it just hearsay?  My bestest buddy who no longer plays... told his other brother by a different mother, that this player is mad that his uncle who also does not play was offended by ...  blah blah blah... Take it to the PM's and or email, and from your OWN post you don't even have first hand knowledge of what went down.    

Either way calling out one person is pretty sucky don't you think?  

nope, the whole server saw it.

also, the guy who pissed off magoo means nothing to me, he quit before i started playing

A new rotation schedule has been finalized by Static.

Static –Troller /skip/Rd Base/GoBB
BI - GoBB /Troller /Skip/Rd Base
VGE - Rd Base/GoBB/troller/Skip
Pubs - Skip /Rd Base/GoBB/troller

We have sent this to the leadership of BI and VGE. So they are aware of where we stand. We do not know if they agree or disagree, however, this is the rotation that Static will follow with our SKIP week beginning this Saturday either with server reset or at 12pm EST as is the rotation change custom.

Please understand that we did not give a slot to any guild or group, we simply walked away from the stress and unwanted/unwarranted aggravations that this entire situation has caused. Whomever decides to raid in our off week is of no concern to us, HOWEVER, Static members are asked to not attend those public week raids.

Thanks for reading and fly safe everyone.

*EDIT*** To avoid any confusion, the PUBS raids begin at the RD Base on this Saturday 11/30.

• Upvote 3

A new rotation schedule has been finalized by Static.

Static –Troller /skip/Rd Base/GoBB
BI - GoBB /Troller /Skip/Rd Base
VGE - Rd Base/GoBB/troller/Skip
Pubs - Skip /Rd Base/GoBB/troller

We have sent this to the leadership of BI and VGE. So they are aware of where we stand. We do not know if they agree or disagree, however, this is the rotation that Static will follow with our SKIP week beginning this Saturday either with server reset or at 12pm EST as is the rotation change custom.

Please understand that we did not give a slot to any guild or group, we simply walked away from the stress and unwanted/unwarranted aggravations that this entire situation has caused. Whomever decides to raid in our off week is of no concern to us, HOWEVER, Static members are asked to not attend those public week raids.

Thanks for reading and fly safe everyone.

*EDIT*** To avoid any confusion, the PUBS raids begin at the RD Base on this Saturday 11/30.

Well that's something!

Although the "No one from static can raid" part is a bit confusing... As part of the "PUB" that would be raiding that week, I say allow members of Static to raid with the "Pub" group if they need the raid chance to get stuff they need. There is a good chance we (the public) will need the help for a while until we get something organized and routine. 

EG I hope will be a major "PUB" group backing the rest of the server up. 

Thank you Static for taking a different tack and I hope BI and VGE can find this acceptable...

• Upvote 1

daath, that would break the rotation. guilds in the rotation arent supposed to be doing rotation mobs. it keeps the rotation fair. its the same reason you cant have alts in multiple rotation guilds.

also, this isnt a different tack

daath, that would break the rotation. guilds in the rotation arent supposed to be doing rotation mobs. it keeps the rotation fair. its the same reason you cant have alts in multiple rotation guilds.

also, this isnt a different tack

Yeah all that stuff is just confusing to me as far as that goes.. If none of the Big 3 can help out the "Public" then it seems the "Public" is going to have it's hands full... I would think y'all would see it as a community effort and be willing to throw a few people in as needed to help out... But I don't understand all these extra rules y'all have in the first place and they aren't my concern.

As for not being a different tack, perhaps not, but at least it is a positive move forward, I was worried when EG withdrew their request but now I have hope again... In any case I hope this sorts well and I can start to prepare support toons for RD base... Public is going to need it I think...

Thank you all for rising above differences and seeing a way forward at least... I Hope all the stuff between y'all and BI sorts too, we are too small of a player base to have all this stuff flying around, it impacts us all...

Daath, I applaud your efforts to at least gain an understanding of the 'politics' behind how the big guilds run, however, I don't think you will find the answers you are looking for here.

If you go back and read what we had originally planned, it was to open a Public week and assist to ensure folks had the knowledge they needed to successfully complete them. That original idea was [b]exactly[/b] as you have just described above and it was not received well.

Good luck, fly safe.

I know, and I confess I don't understand all of this... I just want to be able to raid and to raid with a few others that never have been able to before... I just hope everyone can sort their differences and enjoy the time we have with the EMU...

Why does bashing have to stop?  Seriously?  You're admitting that it is bashing?  The forums are not a place to go at anyone.  This is a public place and everyone should treat everyone else with respect.  If you have issues with someone talk to them.  If you need a mediator get one.  Please, tell me the goal of bringing up alleged past happenings on a public forum and how that will foster community.  Just keep to the topic of the guild rotation.

If you have a legitimate issues of abuse, report it.  I'd be happy to make sure it gets taken care of.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why does bashing have to stop?  Seriously?  You're admitting that it is bashing?  The forums are not a place to go at anyone.  This is a public place and everyone should treat everyone else with respect.  If you have issues with someone talk to them.  If you need a mediator get one.  Please, tell me the goal of bringing up alleged past happenings on a public forum and how that will foster community.  Just keep to the topic of the guild rotation.

If you have a legitimate issues of abuse, report it.  I'd be happy to make sure it gets taken care of.

i havent stepped off topic yet...people want to know the hold up, they got their answer.

youre going to have to define bashing. the only thing ive said is truth.

Edited by zohawn
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

even the big 3 , had their OWN learning curve and had to learn these raids on our own...    wont be any different for the public raids.  you gotta learn somewhere, you wanted the chance to learn, now you got it.  take it and run

• Upvote 3

Daath, I would love to give you a response that states that 'All is well', however I have no idea myself.

The only thing that I can speak for is that Static has agreed to a SKIP starting tomorrow at either server reset or 12PM EST whichever comes first. I guess we will all find out the intentions of the other two guilds the following week?

Anyway, hope everything goes well for everyone involved. You guys get ready and go show that RD Base what for!

Good luck and fly safe all!

• Upvote 2

even the big 3 , had their OWN learning curve and had to learn these raids on our own...    wont be any different for the public raids.  you gotta learn somewhere, you wanted the chance to learn, now you got it.  take it and run

OMG IM IN LOVE

• Upvote 1

Daath, I would love to give you a response that states that 'All is well', however I have no idea myself.

The only thing that I can speak for is that Static has agreed to a SKIP starting tomorrow at either server reset or 12PM EST whichever comes first. I guess we will all find out the intentions of the other two guilds the following week?

Anyway, hope everything goes well for everyone involved. You guys get ready and go show that RD Base what for!

Good luck and fly safe all!

OK we'll do our best to try it out then, but with the Devs spawning triggers every few hours it is not going to be easy to keep up!  Thank you Static for taking the lead, I hope this will work out well then!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Static, VGE and BI have all agreed to the new 4 week rotation! Public Raiders have an open shot at RD base all week!

Static  skip/Rd Base/GoBB/Troller
BI -     Troller /Skip/Rd Base/GoBB
VGE - GoBB/troller/Skip/Rd Base
Pubs - Rd Base/GoBB/troller/skip

New weeks change over at noon EST every saturday.

In the message group outside of this forum post 2 of the 3 guilds have voted for the changed rotation (not saying for or against) Guild 3 needs to vote on the pm then we'll go from there.

In the message group outside of this forum post 2 of the 3 guilds have voted for the changed rotation (not saying for or against) Guild 3 needs to vote on the pm then we'll go from there.

thought this was already dealt with and the change over was yesterday?    where is this message group outside of this forum for the vote?    think we have all assumed this was just done and over with and we could all finally just move on

• Upvote 1

EG and the rest of us have assumed it is a green light, so please let us know if that is wrong... When I checked the trigger last it was not up after the reboot this afternoon, so we are going to take it when we see it again. And the Rotation that Static put up is what we'll try to follow I think. However I know some of the other small groups may or may not adhere to it, I have not spoken to them yet, but I am hopeful they will.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1