Guild Raid Rotation Change Suggestion

Efi I totally agree with this and it has been made absolutely crystal clear within Static that this type of behaviour will result in immediate removal from our guild. Our members are quite aware of our guild policy in regards to this type of action, and have been for quite some time. Static Guild is a group of people that are here to have a fun filled stress free time in the game, and I for one hate having to chase fires. 

If any player wishes to join Static to load up on phat loot and cause trouble, they may as well keep walking, as they will find themselves guildless rather quickly. 

>:)

• Downvote 1

It sounds good so far i must say. Any Chance we can have a TS meeting tonight (tuesday 5/21) say about 9:30pm EST to hash out week 4 ?

I'm generally on till 9:30pm est most everyday it might be easier for you bell do do it in the morning I typically log in between 12-1pm everyday.

My channel is open so come in and poke me if you need me.

Static, VGE, and Builders have agreed to the raid rotation proposed in this thread. The new rotation is effective immediately. 

The rotation is as follows:

Static - RD Base / GoBB / Troller

VGE -  GoBB / Troller / RD Base

Builders - Troller / RD Base / GoBB

Week 4 will restart the rotation. 

As always, any Guild or PUG are more than welcome to attempts these raids at any time. As stated previously, the only requirements are that your Guild or PUG must have a reasonable chance of finishing the raid, and that your Guild or PUG be ready to activate before the Guild slotted is ready to activate. To have a reasonable chance to complete the raid your small guild or PUG will require a minimum of 3 to 4 decently equipped groups or 2 to 3 very well geared groups. 

Thanks 

-Rev

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'll probably catch hell for this but I've always one to speak my mind. Most of you won't even know me but I'm transcendence in game and with BI. I've only been in this game 45 days or so. While I'm fine with this agreement and rotation as a whole as it doesn't really effect me as I need gear from just about everywhere I will say that the problems I see with it are the following.....

1) most have the majority of gear they need by now to the point they only need/want 1-2 specific items from a specific place say gobb. So by having to wait 3 potential weeks to do that they may not log on as much from boredom etc which can hurt the game in many ways. Less guikdies to do stuff with. Less man power for other raids if they aren't on/around. And less experienced builders around to make stuff for others.

2) A lot of people don't want to do rd base. The drops are still bugged and that aside many of us don't want the faction hit. Yes we would have like 3 weeks to farm it back up but uhgggg grinding faction sucks. So yes obviously don't do it then well that's cool but its not just me I know its quite a few people.

3) And this is the one I'll probably catch hell for so let me do all my disclaimers first lest I be ripped apart. I like static. I have many friends and people I group with in static. Static is my "FRIEND" but...... while I like everyone else would love to see this drama resolved as we are all so tired and burned out on it. I'm sick and tired of what feels like the whole world needing to shift everything around what static wants. I.E. static isn't cool with the old plans guys so we need to go back to the drawing board and devise a new plan to accommodate static the only ones of the triad who aren't happy here. And if this plan caves and people get tired of it we have to go back to the drawing board yet again to accommodate static. Where does it end? You can't make 100% of people happy all the time life has proven its impossible since the dawn of time. So why can't we just accommodate what the majority want and stick with it ffs? Once again I say that as an unbiased spectator even though I'm in B.I.

I thought the first rotation was fair.
I thought the second rotation was fair also.
Now here we are on #3 which while fair and I'm fine with it, I think its flawed at the same time and will suck for many people and make some of the vets unhappy. But that's purely my guess and I speak for NO ONE other than myself.

I'm willing to at least try this new rotation and see how it goes but that being said if for any reason this one isn't good enough either or it tries to change again then I say enough is enough. And its either every man for himself or people can gang up on each other because this is getting stupid.

I remember static originally said they did this because many weren't getting s chance to raid due to different time zones and it wasn't fair for them. I agree with and respect that. But as it stands right now raiding has been cut down ALOT in the past month due to these changes and back and forth and bickering and the ones we originally did this for the "guild members" are the ones suffering the most from it and its having the opposite effect of even less raiding for not just static now but EVERYONE. If it ain't broke done fix it. And this is why...

TL:DR. I'm for the new rotation but see problems with it and this is the last change for me. If we can't resolve this soon I might be done with the game for awhile till it gets sorted because its becoming increasingly annoying. /end rant

Edited by Knight05
  • Downvote 1

The original agreement worked until... too much gear was getting into the game too fast, and the Devs slowed the respawn of the timed raids (GoBB, etc), which effectively cut some people out on days in the previous rotation. So, while everyone was pointing fingers at who might have done the raid, when they might have done the raid, and what reasons they did the raid at what time of day, it all points back at the Devs for changing the timer. Now I am not slamming the Devs or anyone else here, nor do I agree with the reasons for the drama and having to redo the rotation, but it did need to be done. Folks from VGE, and I'm sure Static, and BI were feeling slighted because of not being able to do the raid, and the drama was bound to happen eventually.

While there will always be problems encountered with any player solution, this latest rotation seems to most I have talked to, to be the best way to go for now. Hopefully it stays that way for a long time, cause the drama does wear on folks, they get enuf of that in RL.  Lol :)

Edited for clarity

• Upvote 2

I will agree that so far I've heard nothing but positives about this in game from player of all 3 guilds. So so far so good. And what you said klyde about the devas and the gear clarified some things I did not know for me even if it wasn't directed at me so try for that :)

I will agree that so far I've heard nothing but positives about this in game from player of all 3 guilds. So so far so good. And what you said klyde about the devas and the gear clarified some things I did not know for me even if it wasn't directed at me so try for that :)

Again more half truths and flat out lies about Static. Why not ask Static instead of just listening to others speculate.

1. Device activated raids.

First Static left the rotation for a simple reason. It just could not work anymore the way it was going and we wanted to make the raids better for Static,VGE,BI and the rest of the server. NOT just Static. We wanted the Devs to see it and maybe change their minds. I am roughly quoting Stanig from an earlier post where he says people rushed to 150 then got bored and quit. Well I wonder why they quit. First the devs try to force people to play the way they want them to then leave nothing for people at the end. If the people want end game raids why would you make a game that less raids?? Other successful games (EX> WOW) let you raid over and over for months to get the items you want.  I mean all they had to do was lower the drop rate and put in a mission for a device. This way you dont flood the server with loot and people can raid when they wish. This was a win win solution to this problem. Some voiced they didnt want to farm a device and thats just lazy. Static was trying to make it better for all.

Think of this cause its coming in the next few weeks. Other smaller guilds are going to want in the rotation and RIGHTFULLY so. Whats it going to be like then? Is BI and VGE going to block them from getting into the rotation? I can tell you right now STATIC will allow any guild that can do the raid in the rotation with out question. So when you get 5 or 6 guilds wanting to raid this makes a stressed situation even more stressed. It will soon get to where you get to raid GOBB once or twice a month. Guess what then????  MORE drama.  This made no since to us but others around here can not see the forest for the trees. 

I'm willing to at least try this new rotation and see how it goes but that being said if for any reason this one isn't good enough either or it tries to change again then I say enough is enough. And its either every man for himself or people can gang up on each other because this is getting stupid.

Be careful what you wish for. Static does NOT want this but will not stand for more threats and bulling attempts from BI and its puppet guild(s). Static will win this I can assure you!! The devs have made it clear that what they said in the past has no weight and will not police the raids. I can just see the devs jumping on here after this post saying yes we will police but all I can say is where was you during our raids that got grieved. Infact one dev had the nerve to accuse Static of doing the griefing during the raid. HELLO!!!  How do you grief your own raid. LOL  We put the work into camping the raid then had our guys there ready (more lies was told that we didnt have enough there) for spawn and we killed the trigger so yes it was STATICS raid.  We have killed that boss with 2 groups many times.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Apparently not that's the biggest rant post I've ever seen. Its one thing to voice your opinion about liking or disliking something, its a completely desperate thing when you start tossing around words like liars, puppets, griefers etc etc.

There are many points I'd love to reply on but there's no point. In the end end nobody cares and I feel like I'm being baited for another flame fest that gets everywhere BUT on topic so for my sake and everyone's I'll pass and ignore it. My point was made whether anyone dated to read it or not and I think I did it taste fully or as best I know how. So I'll read future posts here but I'm done posting for now.

P.S. To the devs the work guys have done in the past few weeks has been great stuff! Keep it up and thank you for all you do :) transcendence (150 JE)
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Again more half truths and flat out lies about Static. Why not ask Static instead of just listening to others speculate.

1. Device activated raids.

First Static left the rotation for a simple reason. It just could not work anymore the way it was going and we wanted to make the raids better for Static,VGE,BI and the rest of the server. NOT just Static. We wanted the Devs to see it and maybe change their minds. I am roughly quoting Stanig from an earlier post where he says people rushed to 150 then got bored and quit. Well I wonder why they quit. First the devs try to force people to play the way they want them to then leave nothing for people at the end. If the people want end game raids why would you make a game that less raids?? Other successful games (EX> WOW) let you raid over and over for months to get the items you want.  I mean all they had to do was lower the drop rate and put in a mission for a device. This way you dont flood the server with loot and people can raid when they wish. This was a win win solution to this problem. Some voiced they didnt want to farm a device and thats just lazy. Static was trying to make it better for all.

Think of this cause its coming in the next few weeks. Other smaller guilds are going to want in the rotation and RIGHTFULLY so. Whats it going to be like then? Is BI and VGE going to block them from getting into the rotation? I can tell you right now STATIC will allow any guild that can do the raid in the rotation with out question. So when you get 5 or 6 guilds wanting to raid this makes a stressed situation even more stressed. It will soon get to where you get to raid GOBB once or twice a month. Guess what then????  MORE drama.  This made no since to us but others around here can not see the forest for the trees. 

Be careful what you wish for. Static does NOT want this but will not stand for more threats and bulling attempts from BI and its puppet guild(s). Static will win this I can assure you!! The devs have made it clear that what they said in the past has no weight and will not police the raids. I can just see the devs jumping on here after this post saying yes we will police but all I can say is where was you during our raids that got grieved. Infact one dev had the nerve to accuse Static of doing the griefing during the raid. HELLO!!!  How do you grief your own raid. LOL  We put the work into camping the raid then had our guys there ready (more lies was told that we didnt have enough there) for spawn and we killed the trigger so yes it was STATICS raid.  We have killed that boss with 2 groups many times.  

Really? After everything we've been through?

For something that Static handled extremely poorly to put it mildly and now that everything is said and done you are starting all over again?

For a final proposal made by Static that we have gone along with and you still bitching about it.

Like i already said and Static agreed you either go along or get left behind.

No more troll bait please.

These are my views only and not by my guild.

1: Admin please lock this thead.

2: An Agreement has been made and is in effect. And Will stay in effect until a major game change is made.

3: VGE is not and will never be anyone's puppet guild. Static is not and will never be anyone's puppet guild. Builders Inc is not and will never be anyone's puppet guild . You get the idea now ???? 

4: Unless you are a leader or an high ranked officer of a guild involved please STOP this Bull.

5: As agreed the big 3 will offer smaller guilds a chance to join in any raids .  but be warned you might die if your not prepared . just make a post in the guild general discussion area .

6: To the Dev team , Keep up the great work you guys are doing and add new content when you can .

7: again please lock this thread.

Thank You .

• Upvote 2

To point fingers is wrong . To call others names is wrong . Also there will be no activation of the troller and gobb .its not going to happen if you think bulling anyone is going to make it happen , think again . When any 1 person or guilds thinks they can say and do what they want without and blow back . that's also not to happen , be careful what you wish for .it may come back to bite you in the kester .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

-1/unsign, do NOT lock this thread. Just because people don't like to be critized is not a reason to silence the critic. There are those of us out here that like to see the interguild friction, it allows us to peek behind the curtain so to speak. Some of us out here aren't so crazy about other select groups "owning" content nor like agreements they make nor trust cabals to sequester content to them and not others. It is the critic and reporter that investigates and tells what they have seen that keeps the parties "honest", there is a role for the critic and the 4th estate.

Hello....it's being played out on a national level even as we post about the "silence the critic", what do you think the AP/FOX/CBS illegal probe and tap and scan of reporter documents is all about? Is it about a "leak" like the current admin claims? Hardly, if it was, they wouldn't have had to lie to get the court orders, or go so overboard that they actually were tracing a reporters parents in a whole other state, never mind that the reporter wasn't even reporting on "secret" items.

It's about hampering all the media's ability to report the truth, weather there is dirty laundry or not to expose, why would a "honest" and "transperant" group want to silence any whistle blowers? If they were honest in the first place there wouldn't be anything to blow a whistle over. The probe is to send a chill and scare any possible "non-authorized leakers" from doing so, why were "leaks" that put the current admin in a good light never probed or investigated? That's because they "leaked" it, but since they don't like to be criticized (yes, not many folks have the guts to face their critics) they want to stop others with scaring the reporters/whistle blowers.

So, please don't lock threads just because someone don't like their laundry gets aired, perhaps that laundry needed a good airing. If you don't like what is being aired, don't conduct yourself in a manner inconsistent with the truth, the truth and light is anathema to lies and shadows, only a liar need fear the truth.

*note I'm not calling anyone  in this thread a liar, nor emplying it. I just have a strong reaction to those that wish to silence others (no matter how annoying they can get). As always, you have to choose to read this thread, if you dislike a forums subject, don't read it, if you don't like a programs content, change the channel or turn off the T.V., don't denigh another their right however, to continue viewing just because you don't wish to.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i thought we were all past this petty bickering.  its this petty bickering that fuels the fires and makes people like me not want to bother playing.    everyone just needs to get the heck over it and move the heck on (in polite terms)

I am enjoying this. It makes for good reading. When i read the posts from the folks that are really mad, I envision them looking like the  martians from the movie "Mars Attacks" and their heads popping when Slim Whitman starts yodeling "Indian Love Call"

• 4 months later...

Funny Vid  Hobbs  and was a funny movie too.

How can Epic Gamers get put into Raid rotations?

Simple ask one of the big 3 guilds to contact one of the guild leaders we'll arrange a day for you to tackle a raid and see what happens.

We'll get the rd base 4 times this week Can you be ready friday afternoon to tackle it?

Also i have let all 4 guilds know BI will not help Epic from taking other guilds raids..

I hope were past that?

Contact me ingame epic and we'll set it up if you really want in and I hope you bring your A game and a lot of ammo.

• Upvote 2