Guild Raid Rotation Change Suggestion

We were actively forming up for a raid on Sunday when the server went down.  The plan was to do GoBB and then RD base on Sunday because of the open Sundays from the GMs.  We can't predict when the spawns will be taken by a crash.

Edited by Goodhumorboy

I do not presume to speak for any of the guilds, only as a concerned player. At present I have not been made aware that we (B.I.) are forbidden to participate in the PUB raids, but I do agree that to do so would be unfair to the other players in the guilds who cannot. With that said, I offer an alternative... (again speaking only for myself) should the need arise for the PUBS to have some experienced players present, I would like to volunteer to assist in any way possible to get them up to speed and actively enjoying the raid content that the game offers. Additionally, I am willing to forfeit any loot rolls during the PUB raids to insure that fairness among the Big 3 is observed. My sole motivation for this is to assist the smaller guilds in the game with raiding and to have some good ole fashioned fun with others.

I do not presume to speak for any of the guilds, only as a concerned player. At present I have not been made aware that we (B.I.) are forbidden to participate in the PUB raids, but I do agree that to do so would be unfair to the other players in the guilds who cannot. With that said, I offer an alternative... (again speaking only for myself) should the need arise for the PUBS to have some experienced players present, I would like to volunteer to assist in any way possible to get them up to speed and actively enjoying the raid content that the game offers. Additionally, I am willing to forfeit any loot rolls during the PUB raids to insure that fairness among the Big 3 is observed. My sole motivation for this is to assist the smaller guilds in the game with raiding and to have some good ole fashioned fun with others.

If the offer from statics that alurra posted November 25:th is what is currently in effect, my interpretation is that that would be allowed if there is room, but members from the big 3 would be excluded from the loot lottery. See below.

Rotation negotiations to date.

The offer tabled by Static was this:

The fourth week rotation slot would be a PUG (pick up group/public raid) rotation slot. This was offered on the basis of Epic Gamers stated desires to not only have the week, but be able to include the public in their rotation week if they wanted. They specifically stated they don’t always have manpower to do the raids and wished to include other guilds/public raiders to fill out their raids to ensure completion. Because of this statement, not only Static but other members of the rotation guilds believed this to be the best course of action to not only get Epic into the raiding, but also to get the public raiding and used to working together.

The rules were to be as follows:

Members from Static, VGE and BI would send officers/raiders to get these raiders into proper groups and give them the basic rundown of what happens with each raid and each wave. They would then loot for the raiders and conduct the loot lottery and ensure that the loot was fairly dispersed to the winners.  

There are certain rules of etiquette to be followed during raids and raiders will be filled in on those rules upon arrival. The membership of Static, VGE and BI would NOT be eligible to roll for any loot lottery as they all have their own guild weeks in which to get gear.

Any groups with empty slots that needed to be filled can/will be filled by available raid leaders but loot is still restricted to only non members of the ‘Big 3’.

These terms were agreed upon by all of the Static membership, and it was thought the other guilds also agreed upon this. 

A new rotation schedule has been finalized by Static.

Static –Troller /skip/Rd Base/GoBB
BI - GoBB /Troller /Skip/Rd Base
VGE - Rd Base/GoBB/troller/Skip
Pubs - Skip /Rd Base/GoBB/troller

We have sent this to the leadership of BI and VGE. So they are aware of where we stand. We do not know if they agree or disagree, however, this is the rotation that Static will follow with our SKIP week beginning this Saturday either with server reset or at 12pm EST as is the rotation change custom.

Please understand that we did not give a slot to any guild or group, we simply walked away from the stress and unwanted/unwarranted aggravations that this entire situation has caused. Whomever decides to raid in our off week is of no concern to us, HOWEVER, Static members are asked to not attend those public week raids.

Thanks for reading and fly safe everyone.

*EDIT*** To avoid any confusion, the PUBS raids begin at the RD Base on this Saturday 11/30.

This was the last major post from Static on the issue, and it clearly states that "Static Members are asked not to attend those public week raids".  Which is fine, BI at least as offered to assist in organizing and formation of these raids. As for any loot restrictions imposed by the big 3 on members in attendance I don't know anything about that.  But to my understanding most of the people helping us with this have most of the items they want from these raids already so it is really a moot point. 

it also states that the public raids would start with the RD base...  not GOBB, so if that group had been put together, it would have taken it from VGE.  for any of this to even work to begin with ,  follow the raid line up schedule.. 

• Upvote 2

The GoBB that I am referring to was the open raid Sunday where the Devs spawn it over and over.  GoBB was back up just a few hours after he was taken down by VGE and he did not require the Waking Nightmare to trigger.  VGE was aware of it and made no objections to us taking it down.  The Devs have been making extra spawning on Sundays.

The RD base raid that we formed started to kill the SDX when we were notified that the other group could not get in the area due to faction.  Now with another server reset, who knows when we will get another shot at it.

• Upvote 1

The GoBB that I am referring to was the open raid Sunday where the Devs spawn it over and over.  GoBB was back up just a few hours after he was taken down by VGE and he did not require the Waking Nightmare to trigger.  VGE was aware of it and made no objections to us taking it down.  The Devs have been making extra spawning on Sundays.

The RD base raid that we formed started to kill the SDX when we were notified that the other group could not get in the area due to faction.  Now with another server reset, who knows when we will get another shot at it.

SDX spawns every +-48* hours. Static tried to host a public raid today, however due to time constraints and little turn out, it was put on hold. We will try again tomorrow at roughly 2:30 to 3:00 PM EST, so if you are interested, be ready to go.

***Edited for more accurate spawn times****

• Upvote 2