Guild Raid Rotation Change Suggestion

i guess it depends on what you consider a success. i like to do things on my own or with my guild, without outside help. when i win i feel a lot more accomplishment than if i had things handed to me. its lame, imo, to sit and watch other guilds do something instead of figuring it out on your own.

another thing, youre saying EG is being supported by the big 3...that might be how it appears but i can guarantee tunes will change when more hands start being put into an already small cookie jar. open world raids only lead to ugliness. its been that way for every mmo to date. the best idea ive heard so far is having all raids keyed instead of timed  but it falls on def dev ears.

also,dont believe everything you read

Well aren't you Mr. Positive. 

As small as our community is in the EMU I don't think it will degrade into the uncivilized mess you see in other MMOs. At least I certainly hope it wont.

Well aren't you Mr. Positive. 

As small as our community is in the EMU I don't think it will degrade into the uncivilized mess you see in other MMOs. At least I certainly hope it wont.

to late, as long as POSes like goodhumor are here itll be like this. as long as people think they can just jump to a nav and start fighting itll stay ugly...why do you think the rotation exist?

edit: i was wrong in this post, both goodhumor and i are better than this.

Edited by zohawn
  • Upvote 1

Epic is looking to be apart of next weeks rotation.

Can have an Epic rep avail. almost anytime.

Can really just change the schedule and post, as far as I'm concerned.

But if a "parley" is required, (don't know why) a rep will be avail.

All the best, even to Zohawn   lol

to late, as long as POSes like goodhumor are here itll be like this. as long as people think they can just jump to a nav and start fighting itll stay ugly...why do you think the rotation exist?

Well whatever you think of individual players, the fact there IS a rotation makes my point.  The fact that another guild can develop enough to be placed IN that rotation without a major war breaking out also proves the point.  Our little community can rise above the actions of any individuals.  Whatever GoodHumorBoy did to make your 'naughty list' it serves no one to run around talking like the entire server is doomed to infantile conflicts. 

I think it's consensus among those already in the rotation.. I know they are talking about it, though things are looking positive and progress is being made.  Imagine what the problems would be if the big 3 don't find a way to allow another guild into the rotation having proved their desire and capability.  That would surely turn into something nasty. Fortunately these guilds aren't run by adolescent minds and I am sure they will find a way to accommodate EG's situation, just to keep the peace.  My entire point here is that it's a new situation since Live of the EMU and the guilds concerned are doing their best to figure out a solution without a bunch of name calling, raid jumping and other nasty ways this could go.

Since we only have 3 raids currently we split I'm foreseeing a skipped week till new content comes in.

I'm not getting into an argument with zohawn and liucee

This is not the place for personal animosity take it to pm.

This is about the raid rotation.

If you continue it in this forum thread i'll have a moderator remove all of your posts from this thread.

Since we only have 3 raids currently we split I'm foreseeing a skipped week till new content comes in.

I'm not getting into an argument with zohawn and liucee

This is not the place for personal animosity take it to pm.

This is about the raid rotation.

If you continue it in this forum thread i'll have a moderator remove all of your posts from this thread.

thats not animosity, thats a legit question. nothing has been discussed yet.

• Upvote 1

who says who gets in the rotation? who has that authority? things like that are still being discussed

This argument does not need to be here..

Builders Inc.

Static

Voncorp

Are the three guilds responsible for the raid rotation.

We have the player bases to do the raids when they spawn Epic is working on getting into the rotation.

So I hope that solves your question

Nothing is final until the leadership of ALL of the "Big 3" have all agreed on any changes to the rotation. Nothing can be approved until this happens. We are currently mulling our decision (Static). We also have not heard VGE's opinion on this matter as last I heard, they too were discussing this issue.

There are still discussions taking place on this issue from the other 2 of the big 3. To assume you are already in the schedule at this point, is premature, and who ever told you that you were, had no authority to do so. We will be in touch soon with our decision, and we look forward to hearing from our friends in VonCorp regarding this issue.

Thank you.

-Overt.

• Upvote 2

Just let me know how we (Epic Gamers) can help.  

Need a meeting?...let us know the time and where.

Need us to complete a Big Raid........Did that.

Overtkill said: To assume you are already in the schedule at this point, is premature, and who ever told you that you were

Our response.....where do u see us assuming we were in the schedule?  Please read my previous post berry carefully.

Overtkill said:   There are still discussions taking place on this issue from the other 2 of the big 3.

Our response:  I thought Epic Gamers was to be apart of these discussions?

Tradermagoo said:  Are the three guilds responsible for the raid rotation.  We have the player bases to do the raids

when they spawn Epic is working on getting into the rotation.

Our response:      I've heard some raids were past over, cause of lack of attendance.  I'm not saying which Guild though.

I know we old folks have a hard time adjusting to change, but avoiding and not moving forward with this change;

is not good for anyone.  

This is a game...yeah?  Epic isn't looking to take bread off ur dinner table.

The sandbox is big enough for all of us to play in. 

Reach down and pull your neighbor up. :yes:

• Upvote 1

Excellent....now we can talk about ur issues...thanx for posting ur concerns.

Now that Epic has proven themselves worthy in raiding we are being put into the raid rotation for the controller, gobb, and rd base. 

I think that says we're being put into rotation not already in rotation as you think or translated.

So judging from this post you're looking to take another guild's rotation spot, and yes based on what I've seen on your website it is pretty clear that it is assumed you are already part of the rotation.

I can say with certainty...we assume that we'll be added to the rotation.

Then I have to ask you, where on our website do u see us taking anyone's slot?  It's seems like word choices are wrong on Statics part.

Your 10/8/2013 screenshot:  This was 2 weeks ago, and has been addressed. Tell me...what would u like to see happen?

And PLEASE answer that question...I'll repeat it......what would u like to see happen?

That was on the 8th...Nicodemus spotted us on the 18th and I hear about the 8th again after 2 weeks.

Ok other than that, what has happened since the start?    Patience....cooperation  and best wishes to all.

Let me recap:

Poor Epic member actions....taken care of

Asked to do a raid................completed

Hostility from Zohawn...........completed

Mistranslating our words......completed

Big 4 parley.........................uncomplete (pick a time and day)

Added to rotation.................uncomplete (expected)

So please tell me what's next..October 8th is dead...move on.

Edited by GetOffMe
  • Upvote 3

Gentlemen, this is not the proper spot to be discussing nor airing dirty laundry. I think, for the most part, the issues raised can be addressed outside of a forum situation with the guild leaderships that are involved here. Too many folks interjecting their thoughts and feelings can muddy the water so it'll never be clear what is to happen or not happen.

Zohawn, your concerns have been noted by your leadership and will be addressed, please let them do their job.

Bleakend, the same response is also addressed to you.

Gettoffme, your responses have been noted and will be passed along to anyone that has not yet seen this post. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

AS I said in my post, you will hear from us when and the folks in VonCorp when we are each ready to discuss it. Until then, I agree 110% with Alurra's comments that its up to the guild leadership to discuss these matters. Please do not start any drama here, there is no need for it. Bleak & Zo, If you have additional issues you want discussed, talk to one of us. We will discuss all of our perspectives when the time is right with the leadership of the big 3, and we will see what happens then.

Thanks!

-Overt.

• Upvote 2

I'm waiting for you guys to get together and set up a day.

I'm for adding a skip week and letting them in.

If this is fair to vge/static/epic let me know what my skip week is and I'll amend my channel rotation and go with it.

If you want to do something different let me know I watch this thread every day or two.

Come on VGE someone wake up your management.

This is the current rotation.

Static - RD Base / GoBB / Troller
VGE -  GoBB / Troller / RD Base
Builders - Troller / RD Base / GoBB
Epic ?/?/?

This is a simple solution.

Static - Skip / RD Base / Gobb / Troller

VGE -   Troller / Skip / Rd Base / Gobb
Builders - Gobb / Troller / Skip / Rd Base
Epic -  Rd Base / Gobb / Troller / Skip

If you guys like it were on the troller this week which leads BI to a skip next week we can start this without any fuss.

Epic Static VGE

You guys need to vote on it, just put up a yes/no as a vote and we can go from there.

My one concern for all involved is can epic do the raids at least twice a week or are they willing to give up a raid to skip week guild if they can't so as to not waste the spawn?

Care to answer that Epic since that has been my concern all along?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

All the huffing and puffing aside I think this is going pretty well, no we all know what it takes to get into the raid rotation, and it is evident that the system is fair and pretty balanced :)

• Upvote 4

I'm waiting for you guys to get together and set up a day.

My one concern for all involved is can epic do the raids at least twice a week or are they willing to give up a raid to skip week guild if they can't so as to not waste the spawn?

Care to answer that Epic since that has been my concern all along?

Thats a concerned thats been echoed.

Static will offer up this thursdays RD base raid to Epic Gamers.

Just PM myself, Alurra or Overt when you plan to begin.

• Upvote 2

Epic will announce to guild members about the RD raid Thursday, so long as our raiding players are good to go we can hit it. If not can we enter the raid rotation starting on Saturday? It might be too shot of notice.

• Upvote 1

I'm curious why someone would down vote my post..

Boy I guess simplicity gets under peoples skins..

Good luck on the raid Epic.

I hope we can settle the rotation question fairly quickly and maintain the peace that has been so nice as of late.

As for letting epic in on saturday there has been no vote or discussion on this subject..

Not everything is assumed.

Do you guys want to vote here or do you want to get into teamspeak/ventrllo and hash this out.

Wednesday nights and sunday's are my best time for meetings I can be here any day between noonish and 8pm est everyday.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1