Guild Raid Rotation Change Suggestion

Questions:.....does the raids reset with server reset...or does the raid remember last raid and continues countdown?

and I'm actually considering sunday, oct. 20th....what are u guys thoughts?

If any guild wishes to let Epic attempt a raid in their rotation i see no problem with that, However setting up a trial for getting Epic into the rotation might warrant a little more discussion between the three guilds.

• Upvote 1

We'll have GoBB 4 time this week again.

We can't be that specific on a day since we have no idea when the mobs will spawn exactly.

We'll offer up friday again this week if they want to give it a go.

VGE Static up to you guys.

We know it'll spawn friday( exact time is always a question..)

Offer stands.

We did GoBB saturday morning so it wont be up till monday again.

And I for one am of the feeling if they can't put a group up for any specific day they are not ready to join us.

It'll be a lot of wasted triggers if they only do the raid once a week on sundays does that mean anyone can do them monday-friday?

Or?

Discuss.

• Upvote 1

As far as I know the raid timers are not effected by shutdowns now, so the timer will execute based on when the last raid was run, no matter if there was a patch or crash.

The are not affected by server reboots the GoBB trigger was up around 9am MST 11am est( I was texted when they saw it up).

This is assuming Static did the raid thursday early afternoon.

All right it's 10 am mst/12pm est and we are just finishing GOBB I am assuming a 40-48 hours spawn it'll be up around 6am to noon est friday morning.

VGE Static you are the next part the raids arranged can one of you put up a witness for the raid or shall i ask someone to do it?

As for Darkk about time slacker >;)

Congratulations guys.

To Static and VGE we will need to get together with Epic and plan the raid schedules and voice concerns.

I'm usually free most days during the day.

We can use teamspeak and I can lock a room with a password if needed.

thats a long time for gobb but grats, heard you wanted to do the RD base after that...GL

We are getting our sea legs still.  In the end Black Beard was running around trying to get away from us.  He tried hiding behind his rock but he was unable to escape us.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You guys will find gobb and the troller similar difficulties the rd base..

Well let us just say you might ask for help the first couple times around..

not to be an ass but i would like to see them do rd base themselves

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

not to be an ass but i would like to see them do rd base themselves

I watched two GOBB raids under cloak with my JE and took detailed notes before we tried this raid.  I also participated in 2 raids with VGE with my TE.  I would prefer to do the same with the other raids so they are not wasted.  We welcome all the helpful advise that we can get.  

In the end we started and finished the GOBB raid on our own.  It was not pretty (as seen by the 80+ min it took to finish BB) and there are some things the we would have done different but we went in with a plan and idea on how we were going to tackle this raid.  I want to repeat this success on the other raids. 

• Upvote 2

I think it's good that EG is getting some guidance and help while they get their feet wet.. It is also good to know that EG is not being met with hostility but rather with support as they grow into these challenges.  This is what makes this game and its community unique and special.... Best of luck EG and thanks go out to all of the Big 3 for helping these guys spread their wings.. I hope to hear more successful learning experiences from this... And hey.. EG peeps... Even if you fall flat on your face for a raid, learn from it.. failure is often the greatest teacher of success.

• Upvote 1

I think it's good that EG is getting some guidance and help while they get their feet wet.. It is also good to know that EG is not being met with hostility but rather with support as they grow into these challenges.  This is what makes this game and its community unique and special.... Best of luck EG and thanks go out to all of the Big 3 for helping these guys spread their wings.. I hope to hear more successful learning experiences from this... And hey.. EG peeps... Even if you fall flat on your face for a raid, learn from it.. failure is often the greatest teacher of success.

i guess it depends on what you consider a success. i like to do things on my own or with my guild, without outside help. when i win i feel a lot more accomplishment than if i had things handed to me. its lame, imo, to sit and watch other guilds do something instead of figuring it out on your own.

another thing, youre saying EG is being supported by the big 3...that might be how it appears but i can guarantee tunes will change when more hands start being put into an already small cookie jar. open world raids only lead to ugliness. its been that way for every mmo to date. the best idea ive heard so far is having all raids keyed instead of timed  but it falls on def dev ears.

also,dont believe everything you read

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3